HELP ME! I have my history exam tomorrow and i've been revising the past 2 days. I've just got my folder with all my notes and stuff in it and realised that theres quite a lot of stuff missing and I have no idea where I put it.

So basically I need to revise the Amerian civil rights movement from 1945-68, things like the main campaigns of MLK, other groups such as Black Power and Malcolm X and the role of the federal government.

I also need to know the main points of the Vietnam War and the reasons for failure. I already know the military failure and media but i know i'm missing something else. Also i need to know the points within each of these e.g. (Military Failure - Guerilla vs Conventional tactics, ineffective bombing raids etc. and Media - My Lai Massacre etc.)

The last thing I need to know is the Korean War although I have most of my stuff on this but any help would still be useful.

Any help from people who are also studying for this exam or have knowledge on it or links to some good websites would be great.

This is for an A level exam by the way so I need detailed knowledge not just basic points
Last edited by I'm-A-Stain at May 25, 2010,
That sounds like you're missing the whole bloody curriculum. Also it sounds like GCSE history so I'll link you to the Bitesize page.

Here you go
I always feel as though my history/social studies that I was taught in school never went near as far as anyone else.. I have never heard of half that stuff and I went all the way through to senior year in high school before I left.

My school has always been sub-par with education though..

Half the "Required knowledge" for my GED testing wasn't even an option to take in my high school. There was no earth/space science for me. No human-bio. I feel very poorly educated.
Quote by Scruff17
That sounds like you're missing the whole bloody curriculum. Also it sounds like GCSE history so I'll link you to the Bitesize page.

Here you go

I know, its a disaster, I have some stuff on all the points I mentioned but the problem is I'm also missing some stuff on all of them. Its mainly vietnam that I'm missing stuff on. Oh and its A level just so you know
Quote by Galgawine
youre already on the internet just look these things up

I've already found a pretty good website but while I'm revising from the notes I do have I was hoping for some help so that I can just click any links or read anything that people post on here rather than having to spend time searching for it