Hey. I would like to know how I would go about making a pedal which allows me to switch from my clean channel to the distortion.

I have a Valveking 112 if that helps.


Fender American Standard Strat 2009 Limited Edition
Ibanez Gak30

Jcm 800 2203 '82

John bull jr overdrive
Boss Equalizer GE-7
Boss TU-3
Boss CH1

My Band
Quote by SilverSpurs616
just buy one

Umm... no. Sean obviously wants to make one, not buy one. Dont just tell him to do something he obviously doesnt wants to do, suggest it along with WHY you think he should do it.
Just telling him to buy one is no help at all. If you have to argue with him, state why you think your idea is better, otherwise you will just be ignored.
An A/B pedal switches between two different amps.

What hes actually looking for a channel switching pedal. He mind as well just buy one than make one since the process could be complicated. If the amp doesn't have a channel switch pedal input on it then he will have to mod the amp as well.
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)