The only advice I can offer is to play through it slowly, learning the patterns as you go.
Keep doing it over and over again and you'll soon get it.
Quote by whalepudding
Look at your guitar. Is it small, stripy, and honey-producing? If so, you might have gotten it mixed up with a bee.

Quote by WillPlayForFood
My last room mate came hoem drunk kicked my door in and proceeded to roll me up into my futon matress. He can go to hell for that.
What exactly is the problem?

Just look at the value of the notes (the length) and listen to the record. Slow the record down in Audacity or something if you need to get a closer listen. It's certainly not the trickiest part of the song.
It would be good if someone could point out the part in my playing ( the group of notes ) that i f*** up at. Because i'v tryed lots of patters i just cant seem to get it although it sounds close.
In all fairness it sounds close and doesn't sound too bad but you need to slow down. It sounds rushed and out of time. Use a metronome, start slow to get the rhythm and build up the speed gradually as you feel more comfortable.

I really think slowing the song down in a program will help you. That's what I do when I struggle to make out some sections.
It seems like you're adding an extra note in the beginning and galloping instead of doing straight 16th notes.
Use the speed trainer/ looper on guitar pro! It helped me bulk when i learned this song Also slow it down very very slowly!
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Quote by DocArunas
It would be good if someone could point out the part in my playing ( the group of notes ) that i f*** up at. Because i'v tryed lots of patters i just cant seem to get it although it sounds close.

If you slow down, you can point out the problem to yourself.