hi pit

my and my dad have been talking about a 'rock ladder' where we place various rock musicians and place them in catergories:

Rock God: someone who helped define rock music

Rock Legend: someone who had a massive impact on rock

Rock Royalty: someone who had a large impact on rock

try and come up for one of each and it can be any person from a band. if theres any catergories you think needs including then post the catergory name, description and an example.
Last edited by mynamisjosh:) at May 25, 2010,
Rock Peasant - Me

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Rock God and Rock Legend need to be merged- basing a category, where God is automatically elevated above Legend in most people's minds, on when someone died is silly. Just base it on what they did when they were around, not by how long they were around doing it.
Get some Angus Young up that clacker of yours!
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Indeed, so if Slash died 1 month ago he would be a god, and if the john lennon still lived he would be a rock royalty? That ladder of yours isnt stable man, i dont wanna go up there.

Besideds, the higher your ladder goes the more dead the people are. do they actually fall of that ladder?
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Rock God and Rock Legend need to be merged- basing a category, where God is automatically elevated above Legend in most people's minds, on when someone died is silly. Just base it on what they did when they were around, not by how long they were around doing it.

amen.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
yeah i've realised that it wasnt stable anyways ive changed the catergories to try and make it stable