Hey all..
This may sound a little stupid since there are probably many of them, but there's a band that plays it's own original music but is known for covering led Zeppelin songs, too.

I was wondering if anyone could remind me of it's name.
Thanks!
ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ
Quote by dannyisokay
It's our little online utopia where we smoke with folks from the far corners of the world and say things like "I'm high, heheehehe."

Quote by Ed Hunter

Thoughts about new naked airport scanner?

^
Quote by nightraven
brb applying for job at airport

Oh, I suddenly remember it. It's Umphrey's McGee.
Thanks for trying to help, guys
ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ
Quote by dannyisokay
It's our little online utopia where we smoke with folks from the far corners of the world and say things like "I'm high, heheehehe."

Quote by Ed Hunter

^
Quote by nightraven

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Alter Bridge.

Oh, wait... they don't cover Led Zep. They just make Kashmir sound myles better.

nice
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Alter Bridge.

Oh, wait... they don't cover Led Zep. They just make Kashmir sound myles better.

I agree, their Kashmir sounds much ballsier.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by DeadSoloist
Umphrey's McGee? LOL I think I'm gnna fall off my chair HAHAHAHAHHAAH

I know eh, imagine a great band like Umphrey's covering garbage like Led Zeppelin.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
I know eh, imagine a great band like Umphrey's covering garbage like Led Zeppelin.

I'd imagine Umphey's covering Grateful dead, anything other than that is just impossible.

Or Blue Oyster Cult.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Guitar0player
I'd imagine Umphey's covering Grateful dead, anything other than that is just impossible.

Or Blue Oyster Cult.

I was just being a dick, anyway. They cover all kinds of shit, Zeppelin, Gorillaz, Snoop and Dre, Metallica, Floyd. Whatever they're feeling like, really.
Lez Zeppelin?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
Haha, I don't really know them, it's just that I had a recording of a few zep songs they covered live and it was quite awesome (would be nice if someone had a link to that, they played "Your time is gonna come" at the end and sung "we're gonna smoke some weed" instead of the last words).

Also, I missed Letz Zep, they came around but sadly I wasn't there...
ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ
Quote by dannyisokay

Quote by Ed Hunter

^
Quote by nightraven

Quote by nutmeg_trippin'
Haha, I don't really know them, it's just that I had a recording of a few zep songs they covered live and it was quite awesome (would be nice if someone had a link to that, they played "Your time is gonna come" at the end and sung "we're gonna smoke some weed" instead of the last words).

Ha hopefully you'll see this thread because I know the exact medley you're talking about. See track 11 http://www.archive.org/details/um2004-02-26.shnf
Quote by VolumeControl
Dred Zeppelin? Theyre a raga band that covers Led Zeppelin.

Read the thread dude.

Quote by Rocks ur Life

and umphrey's McGee? Really? who came up with that one?!

I'll give you that their name is dumb, but try listening before criticizing.