Hey guys

It's not finished really and the rhythm really isnt that interesting but i would just like to know what someone else thinks of it

EDIT: Upload haha
Attachments:
MELODIC HARDCOREEEEEEEEEE.gp5
Dreams Are For Pussies.
the melodies worked really well i thought so well done on them
was a bit repetetive though, need to sort that out, and the drums were good i thought, but quite bare aswell, add bits to that, make the track longer and it'll be a winner!

nice work though mate!
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Cheers mate

I should really put all my effort into one song at a time instead of like twenty haha.

After looking at yours i think i might give up
Dreams Are For Pussies.
No man, keep going with as many as you can, then bits that dont seem to fit in certain ones will fir perfectly in other ones? haha

and nah man, my shit is shit! i cant sit and concentrate on riffs unless im high, and when im high i get that excited and start beasting out some deec riffs but then i forget to tab them haha

but keep going with this one yeah? i think its phat, and if you get high then thats a bonus lol. keep me updated if you get some more written
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE