So I want to build another guitar. Ilooking at the Allparts bodies and they seem rather pricey, would it be better to get a strat body off of ebay or something?
Quote by bagpipemetal
So I want to build another guitar. Ilooking at the Allparts bodies and they seem rather pricey, would it be better to get a strat body off of ebay or something?

UK AllParts or USA AllParts?

In either case, look at WDmusic.co.uk or WDmusic.com

And see my sig if it is the former.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
allparts UK gets their bodies from allparts USA.

In my experience the Allparts and WD bodies are the same quality although warmath are "better"... Ebay bodies are a mixed bag but although some are better than others, most are not as nice as what you get from the major suppliers. Any ol' body can give you good tone but a 2pc or 3pc body with good grain and a nice finish will look nicer so I'd suggest having a look around on ebay and see what you can find. If you can't find something you like then look at the big wigs for a body.
Quote by CorduroyEW
allparts UK gets their bodies from allparts USA.

In my experience the Allparts and WD bodies are the same quality although warmath are "better"... Ebay bodies are a mixed bag but although some are better than others, most are not as nice as what you get from the major suppliers. Any ol' body can give you good tone but a 2pc or 3pc body with good grain and a nice finish will look nicer so I'd suggest having a look around on ebay and see what you can find. If you can't find something you like then look at the big wigs for a body.

Agreed.

My point being, is he buying in America or the UK.
Allparts are SUPER over priced and as such, WD Music, would be a better choice, but many people are not aware of their existence.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!