Page 1 of 6
I'm sensationalising because I can, but North Korea has reported "severed all ties" with South Korea due to the recent attacks on a South Korean ship, supposedly by North Korea.

BBC News Link

Anybody seriously think this will end in a war, and will it affect us in the West (apologies if you're not from the West, but an Eastern opinion might even be more interesting.)?
Well they know the exact type of torpedo used to attack that South Korean ship, and it's what the North uses. The South would be completely justified in attacking them, in my opinion.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
I don't see why North korea should be angry at the South, I mean, it was THEY who sank the ship, was it not? And I don't see why they are angry if THEY are blamed for something that they've done.
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
I don't see why North korea should be angry at the South, I mean, it was THEY who sank the ship, was it not? And I don't see why they are angry if THEY are blamed for something that they've done.

You have your reason right there.

EDIT: There we go.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
Last edited by guitar999111 at May 25, 2010,
I suspect the US is going to get involved in our usual attempts to be the world's big brother. The Clintons are working on bringing China in, too, and I'm not sure how that'll end. My only concern though is that, as he's getting up there, Kim Jong is going to burn out rather than fade away, and just nuke South Korea to hell along with whatever he can hit of America and/or any other nations that helped the south.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by uk.mace

This?

I bolded it; I thought it was obvious enough but I guess not.

EDIT:

OOOHH! I was on a school computer that blocked that image, so I had no idea what the hell you were referring too.
The pic cracks me up every time though.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
Last edited by guitar999111 at May 25, 2010,
the two countries have been prepared to obliterate each other in the course of less than a day for the past fifty years
North Korea should be removed from this planet
Forcefully.

The North Koreans are always doing shit like this just trying to provoke other countries into attacking them. I hope it backfires.

soblem prolved!
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by Cat Of Pain

Kim Jong Il is always doing shit like this just trying to provoke other countries into attacking them. I hope it backfires.

Fixed.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
Yeah it could definetly end in war, I just hope it doesn't snowball. Does North Korea still associate with China? Would China get involved anyway? Would the UN back the South?

World War ****ing-number III?

I sure as hell hope not.
'We'll torpedo your ship and then get agressive because youre agry about it. As per North Korean tradition, a torpedo from us should be considered a gift of good will.'
Quote by necrosis1193
I suspect the US is going to get involved in our usual attempts to be the world's big brother. The Clintons are working on bringing China in, too, and I'm not sure how that'll end. My only concern though is that, as he's getting up there, Kim Jong is going to burn out rather than fade away, and just nuke South Korea to hell along with whatever he can hit of America and/or any other nations that helped the south.
With...nine nukes?

Seriously, North Korea only has 9 nuclear missle. The US, China and Russia all have well into the thousands.
EDIT @above: "With...nine nukes?"
As far as I'm concerned, 9 is 9 too many. Nukes wreak an absolute shitload of havoc.

Quote by guitar999111
I bolded it; I thought it was obvious enough but I guess not.

I just wanted to post something involving "ronery" old KJI.
Last edited by uk.mace at May 25, 2010,
Technically they've been at war since 1953 (I think) and this may just fizzle out like other times.
Let's just hope China agrees with what the UN decides or we may all die
If you're reading this, then chances are you're procrastinating too
Why the hell would China back North Korea? I recall there's an old treaty or something, but really what the heck do they win on that?
I am a postmodern vegetarian, I eat meat ironically.
North Korea is pretty evil. It's where the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz come from. But this is only a worldwide probrem if China gets involved, and I don't know that they're stupid enough.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by necrosis1193

From what I know of North Korea they have extremely limited capabilities of launching missiles. They can hit South Korea, maybe Japan if they get lucky, but that's it. Still, even that would be terrible. Hopefully this is all bluster, especially since China and Russia are most likely going to stay neutral or decry KJI's actions, they would have no support. KJI is nuts, though, so even that wouldn't stop him if he wanted to go out in a blaze of glory.
Quote by Pat_s1t
With...nine nukes?

Seriously, North Korea only has 9 nuclear missle. The US, China and Russia all have well into the thousands.

The power of nukes is not something I want to play around with. Sure, we have nuclear arms and hydrogen bombs that would obliterate the world, but we're never going to use them (unless we're going down). We have them in order to ward off other nations from attacking us. If an unstable nation, or in this case, an unstable leader has even 1 nuclear weapon, it could disrupt the world because wherever it goes off in the world, we would feel some sort of effects from it. Personally, any weapon that doesn't use conventional explosives or bullets scares the hell out of me.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Quote by Toolshed#9
Why the hell would China back North Korea? I recall there's an old treaty or something, but really what the heck do they win on that?

China has always been reluctant to impose sanctions on them,.
If you're reading this, then chances are you're procrastinating too
Quote by Pat_s1t
With...nine nukes?

Don't forget us!

Seriously, why are there enough nuclear weapon in the world to destroy it 100 times over?

I just hope N.K. will frow up already.
Quote by jimmyled

I just hope N.K. will frow up already.

?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Pat_s1t
With...nine nukes?

Your country is pretty much destroyed.

You're probably going to be executed, and if not you'll live your remaining five-ten years(If lucky) in ridicule if you're not assassinated. But wait, you still have nine demonic hellrockets. Why not take one last "Fuck you!" at the guys who did this to you and hurt them where you can?

Two atomic bombs leveled two of the largest cities in Japan in 1945.

It's been 55 years.

Even if he's using old Soviet technology, I'm pretty sure that nine can still raise hell and probably wipe a small nation off the face of the earth in some cases.

Edit: 65, not 55. Fuuck you new keyboard on new computer I'm not used to yet.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Last edited by necrosis1193 at May 25, 2010,
Quote by k7apex
Personally, any weapon that doesn't use conventional explosives or bullets scares the hell out of me.

Rawr.
hue
I have no doubt that this will end with war. The only thing I dislike is that There's nukes involved, and a bat-shit insane leader who will use them in a heartbeat. Also America is sure to get involved which means that we'll be making the same mistake Hitler made by fighting a war on two fronts. I don't see this ending well at all. Especially if China, and/or Russia get involved.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by sock_demon

Rawr.

Silent Death
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
There's no reason for the west to get involved, so lets hope that they don't.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by sock_demon

Rawr.

unsee Eddie Izzard unsee unsee unsee

UNSEE UNSEE UNSEE

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

This would be interesting. I don't want to go to college anymore, give me a reason to sign up
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
The South will rise again!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by OddOneOut
There's no reason for the west to get involved, so lets hope that they don't.

But there's the US in the west, how could they NOT get involved
Quote by SteveHouse
North Korea is pretty evil. It's where the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz come from. But this is only a worldwide probrem if China gets involved, and I don't know that they're stupid enough.

this. that scarecrow wont save us now

OT: i believe that they should settle their despute within korea and not spread it out to china or anywhere else. unless people want WWIII then go ahead and nuke 'em all
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by uk.mace

Are you saying you see her as Eddie Izzard or as the 1st Transvestite division?

Kinda both.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa