Hey guys, I made a new song called The Chemical Procedure, I think it'd fit under hard rock/metal. I'd love some feedback ! It's on my profile

THANKS GUYS ROCK ON!

EDIT: New mix of the song added!!
Last edited by inyourgirlagain at May 27, 2010,
on the whole a pretty good song. needs a better mix as the drums get drowned out at times and you can't hear the bass very well. i'd suggest easing up on the distortion for the leads to get better note articulation. the first section of the leads sounds like you were thinking way to hard about it. let if flow and it will sound better.

my stuff is in my profile
Hey! Some of your stuff seems a little more heavy than what I'm usually into but still I really liked Killing Safety! I think with some singing it could sound really good! That'd be my only critique!
Not wild about the early lead guitar, but I think the lead guitar in the middle is quite good. I think you could double track more of the rhythm guitar (panned left & right), especially during the some of the lead guitar, the rhythm guitar is stepping on the lead guitar. Song feels like it needs vocals, but otherwise mostly good. Drums are pretty good, can't hear the electric bass well. Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1318234
Last edited by aaron aardvark at May 27, 2010,
I took a look at the last couple of songs you put on here and I liked them. I like this a lot too. I'm not a great guitar player but I always try to focus on making strong melodies - what I like about your playing is you can play technically but you also have a good sense of melody. All the lead riffs you throw in are melodically pleasing. And then bam, when you start shredding it sounds epic. Speaking of epic, the harmonizing at around 3:00 is pretty epic sounding. The recording quality/your tone is top notch also.

Once again, my only advice is to maybe try to get a vocalist. But you're a great guitar player and songwriter and I enjoy hearing your stuff. Nice work!

Mind checking out my newest?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1318216

Thanks!
iyga,
I listened to what appears to be a new mix of "The Chemical": unless I'm having a memory lapse & I heard the same mix again, I think this new mix sounds a lot better! Just about everything sounds better to me. Glad I was able to help out, assuming that this is the latest mix. I'm assuming you're from the USA or England?
Quote by aaron aardvark
iyga,
I listened to what appears to be a new mix of "The Chemical": unless I'm having a memory lapse & I heard the same mix again, I think this new mix sounds a lot better! Just about everything sounds better to me. Glad I was able to help out, assuming that this is the latest mix. I'm assuming you're from the USA or England?

Thanks for the help man! hahaha even people who see me think I'm either American somehow or from some other Western country. Nah man, I'm originally Indian but i've hardly lived in my own country I've lived in China(born there), Vietnam, India(for 1 or 2 years i forget) and now I'm in Turkey. In every place i've been to an American school so I've developed an accent and now I'm moving to Italy . Haha I classify myself as a "World Citizen" haha. Thanks for the help anyways!
thanx forthe kind words on my music . wow Turkey very cool i'll be adding that to the list of countries where someone has heard my music. keep the songs coming.