I'm in a groove/melodic metal band called Molvird. I know some people really get a kick out of making computer graphics and I was just wondering if anyone might be interested in making us a logo. That'd be awesome. No specific requirements. Just has to look good! Let me know if you're into this kind of stuff and maybe we could work something out.

Ok, now how will I be getting my payment?
Rush Rocks

Quote by Braiton
If Beiber is our generation's Cobain I can't see how that is a bad thing.
Just make sure the shotgun is loaded.
Last edited by Jusman at May 25, 2010,
I do graphic design and logo work, what are you interested in exactly? Like something clean, legible and sophisticated... or something disgusting and unreadable but completely brutal?
Quote by mfkr360
I do graphic design and logo work, what are you interested in exactly? Like something clean, legible and sophisticated... or something disgusting and unreadable but completely brutal?

I may have been slightly misleading in the original post when I said, "We can work something out." I wasn't planning on any payment. If you're still interested, that'd be awesome. As an answer to your question, both. I want it to be legible but I want it to look brutal. Something that's recognizable and hard to forget.
Just write it like you'd see it in a mirror. I have some good ideas, but I keep those for my own bands.
You dont have to pay me unless you get big and make millions lol, Ill see what I come up with. Send me a message and let me get your email