Page 1 of 2
Its sucks, any suggestions besides Jello and soup to eat, I havent eaten in a day, IT BLOWS!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
actually pretty funny, ill give you props
Eat an ethiopian.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Ice cream
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
hot dog in a blender! (your a test person btw)
Quote by palefire
Should point out that Doctor Rock has a point, by the way - we do have some of the biggest nutters (usually in a funny way) in the country.

Londons Burning!
dahdahdahdahdah!
Codine
Quote by Cheesepuff
I get creeped out when fat people stare at me.

Quote by flame843
EDGAR ALLEN PWNED.
haha Im on Hydrocodone, so that has helped a lot and I can only chew with my front teeth. I would kill for like a taco or pizza right now. Thanks for the ice cream Idea, spaced on that one
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Ha!

I still have all my wisdom teeth. Cause, you know...

I'm that wise
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Applesauce.

DoomdEdit:And what SYK said, what with the baby food and whatnot.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at May 25, 2010,
i lived on applesauce and drinkable soups when I had mine pulled. If you're going to do the milkshake thing DON'T drink through a straw. Don't drink ANYTHING through a straw. Your dentist should have mentioned that. If you create a vacuum in your mouth (from the sucking through a straw) you could pull the clot out that's supposed to form. Read up on Dry Socket. You don't want that.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
^ yea the straw thing was explained which sucks, but I cant eat baby food the smell alone makes me gag. Iv drank some soup and cold tea and stuff, but Im hoping by Thursday I can atleast start trying to eat some kind of like solid foods
I wasn't born with any wisdom teeth. seriously. I was x-rayed back in middle school when I got my braces and it showed I had none. Apparently I was not blessed with enough wisdom for it to manifest in tooth form
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
How can you ever get bored of soup with so many varieties out there?
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Take whatever painkiller they gave you (probably vicodin, or a variation of it). It really helps, but you probably won't remember much of what you do or say. So be sure not be around family members who you don't particularly like atm. I still can't remember what I said.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Watch out for infections. I got two of them. Had to get surgery and all. Actually i went to a reel big fish concert when i had the infection the second time and got punched two times in the jaw, hurt like a mother****er but other than that awesome concert
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Im at the stage now where i cant stop playing with my stitches, I just cant get over the whole not eating real food thing, I never knew I had a such a strong attachment to food haha
lmfao you too dude?

i just got mine pulled today, it was extremely shit for a while but then i felt much better later in the day. i had all 4 out at once.

i might feel so good because of the oxy they pt me on though haha
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I'm gunna have to have mine pulled in not too long which ain't somethin I'm looking forward to
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by poopsmith666
lmfao you too dude?

i just got mine pulled today, it was extremely shit for a while but then i felt much better later in the day. i had all 4 out at once.

i might feel so good because of the oxy they pt me on though haha

Day 2 is worse because your face bloats up and all the crap starts healing, Day 1 was just sleepfest for me like I'm pretty sure I slept like atleast 14 hours lol Im on night 2 right now, the stitches are starting to deteriorate, this blows, maybe Im just a rare case or something. I cant eat, Im pissed off, and these drugs arent as good as everyone hyped lol

+

=

edit: ok, maybe you won't be COMPLETELY happy, but hey, vicodin and milkshakes, amirite?
Go Veg.
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
Day 2 is worse because your face bloats up and all the crap starts healing, Day 1 was just sleepfest for me like I'm pretty sure I slept like atleast 14 hours lol Im on night 2 right now, the stitches are starting to deteriorate, this blows, maybe Im just a rare case or something. I cant eat, Im pissed off, and these drugs arent as good as everyone hyped lol

hmm ok lol.

ill report my findings in this thread tomorrow, hope it doesn't suck too bad :/

also:

-yogurt/pudding
-fruit smoothie (no fruits with little seeds though)
-scrambled eggs (soft ones, lots of milk)
-Campbell's Chunky soup, in a blender (tonights dinner lol)

and of course icecream etc

good luck bro
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Last edited by poopsmith666 at May 26, 2010,
haha same to you man, yea Ive been doing a lot of soup. I cant wait for scrambled eggs tommorow, throw some cheese in there BOOM! Also had had a fruit smoothie, definitely the most filling of what Ive tried.
^ oooohh, you sir are a genius, that would fill me up so well too bad its 1 AM here and everyone in the damn house is asleep but thats definitely HAPPENING tomorrow.
What's wrong with soup? There are so many delicious kinds.

Just deal with it dude. The worst will be over in about a week.
^ ive never been a big soup person, ever since Ive been a kid, maybe some cheese and broccoli or chicken noodle when Im sick, but never really dug it. And yea I know, im just being overdramatic, whats new lol
Oh joy. I have this to look forward to. I have three wisdom teeth but pulling the one that is causing problems is gonna make the other two redundant (one was anyway) and their gonna be yanked too. >.>

I shall keep an eye on this thread for suggestions outside of pain killers. :p
I am me. Live with it.
Page 1 of 2