What guitar is better? Ibanez Iceman or Ibanez DTT700

I play metal,heavy metal, metal core
And yes I know the DTT700 has 22 frets but I don't really care..

Please help Next week I will get my new guitar
I'd go with the Destroyer. They're almost identical (except for the 22 frets u already mentioned), but I think the Destroyer is much cooler. Also, it's gotten very positive reviews as far as I know, but I don't really know that much about the ICT's succes.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Quote by archenemyfan
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-XPT700-Xiphos-Electric-Guitar?sku=512557

if you like crazily shaped ibanez's that is the one...

really comfortable sitting down and standing up,also 27 frets and that means great access.

The Xpt700 is a great guitar, but
1. The xpt700 doesn't have 27 frets (there's a special xiphos version that does, can't remember the model name)
2. It's got an Edge-III, which is fine if you like tremolos, but seeing that both the destroyer and iceman have Gibraltar bridges, I assume we're looking for fixed systems here
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Upgrade the amp before guitar, usually the case..

So I must be the one to ask.

What's your amp.

Peavey Valve King 212
Quote by The^Unforgiven
The Xpt700 is a great guitar, but
1. The xpt700 doesn't have 27 frets (there's a special xiphos version that does, can't remember the model name)
2. It's got an Edge-III, which is fine if you like tremolos, but seeing that both the destroyer and iceman have Gibraltar bridges, I assume we're looking for fixed systems here

oops sorry its this one that has 27 frets

http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-XPT700XH

yeah if he doesnt want a trem..then no xiphos...

fantastic all round guitars though..
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Upgrade the amp before guitar, usually the case..

So I must be the one to ask.

What's your amp.

I checked his sig, he has a VK. Should get a guitar imo.
Quote by archenemyfan
oops sorry its this one that has 27 frets

http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-XPT700XH

yeah if he doesnt want a trem..then no xiphos...

fantastic all round guitars though..

Incredible guitars, indeed. And, the Ibanez Xpt707 (I think that's the model name), the 7-string version comes with a Gibraltar 7 bridge instead of a 7-string tremolo. So, if 7's are okay, that would be killer. Been planning to maybe get one of those myself, and having two Xiphoses would be bad-ass.
Gear:

Ashton AG200,