wow, pretty good. you sound like bob dylan, except better! =)
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
DUDE! Let me just say that you have a brilliant voice. You're top class talent dude, no joke. Your songwriting is great stuff, so great! I have to say my favorite song is "My Bluebird". Quite brilliant, if you ever planned to get far, you have a chance now don't throw it away.

Crit my stuff? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1317595
You seem to have found your style. Hit it big dude, really like your stuff.
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
It sounds good, you've done well here. I'm sending you a friend request
Hey wow, glad all you guys like, tell your friends :P! Just need ideas on what to actually do with the recordings now?
You're onto something here; all of the songs were very enjoyable to listen to. I especially liked "Talkin' Recession Blues", as you just don't hear stuff like that these days. It's always a pleasure to listen to good, honest music, and you can tell alot of love and joy went into the recordings. I wish you well, as I'm going to go listen again!
-------

"So if 'con' is the opposite of 'pro', then isn't 'congress' the opposite of 'progress'?"
- John Stewart, Daily Show
Thanks 4 the crit. I'm typing as I listening

You Don't know me - Loved it, catchy, Well played, love the vocal style and tone, the guitar sounded great.

Only time will tell - Cool little finger picking song with good emotion in the voice. Liked the lyrics too.

Talkin' Recession Blues - Bob Dylan 2010 with a slice of Irish humour. Great song dude. lol

My Blue Bird - Nearly fell asleep to this but not from boredom it's just relaxing and I’m hung over lol.

A song from when your gone - Love the folky jumping chords, Short and catchy.

An Insomniacs dream - Like the panning work in the beginning but it does get annoying after a while, the treble is set high but sounds good. Love the song though

I'm Sick of singing love songs - Vocals are great again, the guitar could be a little higher in the mix. Cool vibe to this tune.

You should get these recorded with better production, Not that the production is bad but to give them justice a few tweaks wouldn't hurt.
Overall I would be proud if I produced a set of songs like these. You Don't Know Me is my fav. Good Job dude It was a great listen.
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly