I am wanting to start an online Metal band that does originals and some covers. I will be playing guitar but I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have two for creative influence sake. I do not want to be the leader of this band, just simply assemble it at which point I will surrender control to the whoever would like leadership. Also we will need someone with good music mixing and editing abilities. PM me or post down below desired position and if you would like to be leader.
What kind of metal? Examples?
Quote by Next Hendrix
This reminds me of a time when my girlfriend was being all sweet & stuff & asked: "If you were trapped on a deserted island and could bring anyone in the world with you, who would it be?"

I said Macgyver.

We broke up a month later.
I could play Tamborine. Come on, you can't have a kick ass metal band without a tamborine player.
I could sing. Maybe. But I need to know what kind of metal TS??
Quote by Next Hendrix
This reminds me of a time when my girlfriend was being all sweet & stuff & asked: "If you were trapped on a deserted island and could bring anyone in the world with you, who would it be?"

I said Macgyver.

Want some little ambient piano parts or something like that? I'd love to work with some people but I don't think I have the time for a major role like guitar, even though the guitar is my favourite instrument.

And yeah, genre?
Well in that case. I could do guitar too. For 3 weeks. Haha
Quote by Next Hendrix

I said Macgyver.

You probably just want to use samples for all your drum beats.

Btw, there is no I in BAND.

Or TEAM
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
There's a me in team though.
Quote by Next Hendrix

I said Macgyver.

I can play Bass or Guitar, I prefer Bass but I'm so bored right now that I don't really care.
It would be nice to have an example of what music you plan on doing, like 2 or 3 covers that might help understanding what you want.
Also I have the heart of a producer, I cant help correcting whatever is wrong being it musically or sound related stuff.
And although I only own a 3years ago computer Im always recording stuff, latetley full band covers- being just me.

Note that I live in Argentina, so its probably strictly online.
What genere in metal? I can drop some guitar tracks if you want
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2