Sup UGers.

I'm looking to start an online music project.

And that's about as far as I've gotten so far.

My musical interests span many genres and my influences are vast. The music I want to create will have many of these elements including acoustic, hard rock, electronic, jazz and whatever else my team of musicians can compose.

Therefore, I must ask for various musicians are are able to handle their instruments well. Also, 18+ is a must. 21+ is preferred, but I won't reject you purely based on age.(Assuming you're at least 18)

I am looking for at the very least, guitarists, bassists, drummer, various string/horn players, keyboardist/pianist, and some people who can sing.

This is not so much a band as a "project", so multiple people of the same instruments may apply, and i will decide if your style is something I could put to use.

My role will be to lead the project as well as of course contribute on composition and musicianship as I am able to play several instruments. I figure I'll put the best person for the song where he or she needs to be.

After I gather a few members, I will organize things from there. It is vital that you have some sort of messaging program, and decent recording capabilities.

tl;dr - Spam me with PM's and I'll listen to what you can do. Then we'll make songs.

Look forward to hearing from many of you.
Gestating with all the other rats
Nurse said that my skin will need a graft I am of pockmarked shapes
The vermin you need to loathe
-The Mars Volta
Hey man, I'd be down for this.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by vmanoman
Hey man, I'd be down for this.

Awesome.

And let me take this opportunity to be more specific about contact info.

If you're lazy, PM me

If you have AIM: coupdesheep

If you have MSN: leavethekeys@live.com(Edited for correct .live thing)

If you live in 1998 email me at: leavethekeys@aol.com

I live on the internet, so feel free to hit me up by your preferred method at any time.

Thanks folks.
-The Mars Volta
Last edited by Idiot Pineapple at May 25, 2010,
im interested, although my recording equipment is a little subpar and im also poor. What would count as decent recording equipment at a relatively cheap price?
It will depend largely on what you end up playing/how we will need to mix it in. I've heard very decent stuff done line-in or with a Rock Band mic.

I mean, as long as it doesn't sound like you're recording though a set of walkie talkies.
-The Mars Volta
I play mostly metal. I'm a great record player but a sub-par "musician" as it were, although I've never had folks to bounce ideas off. I've got a decent amp with good speakers, an sm57 and interface. I'm still working out where I want my "tone", so that's still up in the air.

Would you be interested in me perhaps? Pay no mind to the clips in my profile, they are lolz, most recorded with a USB mic. Let me know if you have room for me.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Im 18 I live in Canada, I play bass. My biggest inspiration is Dan briggs from between the buried and me, talk to me on my profile or reply to this if this is still going