Page 1 of 2
I did today. Band practice had to be cancelled, so I ended up in my room all day doing absolutely nothing. It was a nice day outside and everything, but now that it's late evening and too late to go out and do much I feel kinda bummed with myself.
So how often do you guys find yourselves doing nothing for an entire day?
I do this daily, if I'm not in school. If I'm in school, I do nothing there.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Too often.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I don't really "waste" days. If I have a day where I didn't get anything done I was just relaxing all day. And that's sure as hell not a waste.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

An entire day indicates singular... I've wasted so many, which makes me moody as that's clearly no fun.
yes

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
That's not wasting a day.

Wasting a day is when you get home from work, then go to sleep until you have to go to work. :P
I don't see it as 'wasting' if I don't have much to do besides surf the interwebz, play guitar, or play video games, then what exactly was I wasting? Sure I do this a tad too frequently, but oh well. It's not like I have a car to drive somewhere with, and I've been grounded from taking walks for the past few weeks. (took a walk without telling mom and she believes that everyone in our neighborhood is a pedophile)
Quote by VanTheKraut
I don't really "waste" days. If I have a day where I didn't get anything done I was just relaxing all day. And that's sure as hell not a waste.

JayT44 likes this.

/facebook

But srs, +1.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I do this every saturday because that used to be my band practice day before I quit. ._.
Quote by geanes
My favorite 'UGer.

Edit: Kensai, I'm taking that as you want to sleep with me. In which case, I'm flattered.
I started drinking at 11 this morning. Up to season 4 of it's always sunny in Philadelphia (started at first episode this morning), smoked four cigars, and grilled all day. The only way this day could get better is having a cat to sit on my lap the whole time
Quote by Kapps
That's not wasting a day.

Wasting a day is when you get home from work, then go to sleep until you have to go to work. :P

Essentially, that's what I did. Only that time between work was an entire day.

I mean I sent a few texts to some people, but no one could realy hang out unless I drove at least an hour away to see them, and I didn't really want to have to do that. I guess what I'm really wondering is should I feel as down on myself as I do when I find myself doing nothing for an entire day? Essentially I spent my time napping, or wandering around the internet.
i work 4 hours a week, the rest of the time i rarely leave my house
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Ye mate. Most of me days like this aye? Sittin on me arse, doin' nothin. But aye, i'm lookin for a job mate. Already given out me resume and shit. Me uncle shown me how to write it up aye? I used to work full time back before movin' to Melbourne, fella. Now i'm as poor as a brass razoo! Gonna end up carkin' it if I don't get a job soon, aye?
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Walking my dog is usually about the only reason I ever leave my house. I usually just sit around playing guitar or being on the computer all day.
I spent all of my day today watching tv, playing the guitar and on the internet...

Is this a serious question? If I do something productive for like 15 minutes then I feel extremely proud of myself...
I think at some point we all have at least once.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
i've wasted a whole summer, whats your point?

EDIT: Iron Maiden came to mind though when i read the title of the thread
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at May 25, 2010,
Most days.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I've been known to waste days. Actually, today was one of those days. I woke up at 11 (at a friend's house), drove home, turned on the tv, surfed the Pit for awhile, played some video games, slept, woke up and listened to some music, ate, watched Friends, and now I'm doing more Pit surfing.

At this point I'm getting pretty bored. I don't mind relaxation time, but I can't go more than a few hours without doing something productive without getting bored, unless it's the first day of nothing in a long time; I'm talking weeks or even months. It's not the routine aspect of it; it's feeling like I'm doing something that might be considered productive.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I'm basically the Queen at wasting time.... *sigh*
My name isn't Danny, but boy, do I shine.
Quote by VanTheKraut

Yeah, fully. I'l just text a friend and go over to theirs or something. You can't really waste a day. If you didn't do anything - I guess thats doing something.
Page 1 of 2