Oh my god,

Sweet choice.

I once did one on WWII fighter planes. That was the best one so far.
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
I did a report of Avenged Sevenfold for English a few months ago, and I'm currently working on a Stephen Hawking paper for Business class.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
The impact of Kurt Cobain's suicide on popular music of the 1990s
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I did one on the tape delay effect once. Was bitchin'
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I did one on how to predict weather patterns in the lake district using churches.
I'm actually serious.
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
the last report...

ugh i think it was in first yr uni for ethics in engineering
"is working for a country which builds weapons and missiles for the military ethically wrong?"
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
This thread

*reported*

jk

I did a report on Satanism my freshmen year. I learned a lot about it actually.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
in high school i took a college bio course and the teacher was so awesome. because he was into star wars, we spent a few classes watching the revenge of the sith, then we did an essay on our own evolutionay theories of star wars. like, how different creatures/aliens are adapted/evolved to fit their enviornment. it was so fukking awesome!!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
in high school i took a college bio course and the teacher was so awesome. because he was into star wars, we spent a few classes watching the revenge of the sith, then we did an essay on our own evolutionay theories of star wars. like, how different creatures/aliens are adapted/evolved to fit their enviornment. it was so fukking awesome!!

sounds pretty boring to me
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I did an essay on 'Do footballers get paid too much?"

Of course my essay was balls, if only I did it more recently, John Terry would have backed up my point that they do. You wanna know why?

He's a twat, that's why
Quote by JimmyBanks6
sounds pretty boring to me

eh, it kinda was. im not too into star wars, but ilike to watch it sometimes. but it beats doing a report on something more relevant to the class. it was simple...
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
The last one I did was on malnutrition. Not the most original, I'll admit, but I worked hard on it.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I wrote a report about the Manhattan Project in Grade 12, it was pretty interesting. Also, for Music History I wrote about Jean-Baptiste Lully, a pretty famous French opera composer and violinist. I thought it was cool but most people here probably have never even heard of him.
I done one on Chopper Reid once, aye? Ya know back when he was younger, fellas be callin' him a no-hoper and not the full quid aye? But he's shown 'em. One of the most fair dinkum Aussies out mate.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Reported...

On discrimination in America, I did. I know that's not interesting to many people, but I'm a major political/cultural junkie.

I talked about racial discrimination, obviously, religious discrimination (as in how seven states, including my own, enumerate in their constitutions that atheists can't hold public office), gender bias, ideological discrimination (such as the doctor in Florida who was refusing to see Obama supporters), and the ever-controversial discrimination based on sexual orientation.

My teacher, and just about all of the students in my AP government class (that the project was for) are ultra-conservative and didn't like it one bit, BUT my teacher did say I did a great job forming arguments and reporting facts and whatnot.

Let's see, in Spanish I did a report, written entirely in Spanish, about Pokemon, specifically Blastoise. A couple of years ago in music history, I did a report on the rise and fall of Guns N Roses right around the time that Chinese Democracy came out. It was meh.

OH, and I did two video projects recently: The first was also for AP government. I helped two friends with their project. It was a music video called "Immigrants Go." I directed and edited the video. It's a satirical parody of xenophobia in America. The other one was for Latin, and it is "The Sound of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel sung partially in Latin, partially in English by one of our friends to a video of a warlock terrorizing a forest nymph and two elf warriors coming to her rescue (all played by friends of mine).
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I did a report on why 7 8 9 (seven ate nine) in seventh grade because the teacher assigned a 3 page essay with 3 days of school left. I got an A.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Hm, well this year, I've done a research paper about being a session musician, and earlier this year I did one about the effects that drugs and their subcultures have had on music over the years which was pretty cool I thought.

coolest report i've done was probably about Cyber-terrorism, aka how Islamic Extremists use the internet for propoganda and how the U.S. is trying to battle it...like 'Cyber-warfare.'