alright, so I'm not completely horrible, but I do have one problem...

So I used to be a really good singer, but recently my voice has started cracking at lower notes then they used to! And it's getting worse! I used to do a little bit of screamo, but I stopped because my voice was getting worse, that may be why this started, but it's been a while, and I think my voice should have healed by now.

...and yes I've already been through puberty.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I might be able to fix this problem, or am I just screwd?
Quote by leg end

"Roses are red,
Violets are bitchin'
Goddammit woman,
get back in the kitchen"
Quote by sites.nick
but it's been a while

That would be it, you're just rusty.
Quote by pwrmax
That would be it, you're just rusty.

not quite what I meant haha, I've actually been singing just as much as I used to (pretty much every time preforming, or in my car), but I haven't done any screamo stuff in a while
Quote by leg end

"Roses are red,
Violets are bitchin'
Goddammit woman,
get back in the kitchen"
Well you're only 18, there could be a possibility that you're still growing into your voice.

Otherwise you'll just have to work on it and practice. I will also say that most people who say "I used to be awesome at x, but not anymore, good old days bla bla bla" weren't that great before. Just focus on where you are at now.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
If it was a couple years ago or more then it could just be that your voice matured. Between the ages of 18 and 20 I found the notes in my upper range gradually getting harder to hit.