Page 1 of 2
Anyone got any famous examples of people who messed with the metal and subsequently got their arse handed to them? I am thinking Tipper Gore and Westboro Baptist Church. It's a weird request I know but any examples would be coo'.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
soccermom
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Churches in Norway?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by damian_91
inb4 Euronymous.

He was a part of metal, so he doesn't count.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Enemies of Metal!
Your death is our reward!
Triumphant victory!
When you bring the steal to life!
DEADLY SINNAHS!
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
in pokemon, metal often whipped ice and rock types...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Punk-Rock tried to kill the metal but they failed, as they were smite to the ground
New-wave tried to kill the metal but they failed, as they were stricken down to the ground
Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way
So pretty much no-one can destroy the metal, the metal will strike you down with a vicious blow.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
The Metal Will Live On
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Quote by Colgate Total
Enemies of Metal!
Triumphant victory!
DEADLY SINNAHS!

First thing that sprung to my mind to.
Quote by bass-man9712
Punk-Rock tried to kill the metal but they failed, as they were smite to the ground
New-wave tried to kill the metal but they failed, as they were stricken down to the ground
So pretty much no-one can destroy the metal, the metal will strike you down with a vicious blow.

Tenacious d rocks
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

THIS IS WHAT THE PIT IS. RETARDED THREADS. ALL DAY, EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.
Quote by bass-man9712

haha i was totally thinking of that song too
Quote by joshua029
in pokemon, metal often whipped ice and rock types...

Hell yeah, Metal for life

After this past week, I'd say death is an enemy of metal.
Gear:
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Guitars- G&L, Gibson, PRS
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Effects- Fulltone, JHS, Eventide
Quote by bass-man9712

Aw ripper, mate! Just what I was thinkin'. You beaut!
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
So this is what metalheads actually think? That a genre has enemies? Wow. That's kinda stupid.
Keep your friends close, and your enemies at gunpoint.
Where words fail, bullets speak.
Violence never solved anything, except for every conflict ever.

30-Day Album progress:
DONE.
Go ahead, click it. Ya know you want to.
Quote by Bizzare/mu/tant
So this is what metalheads actually think? That a genre has enemies? Wow. That's kinda stupid.

Indie kids can join in the fun as well. They can say "fans" or "popularity" if they want.
^

FAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO-

no, 'metalheads' can perceive things with a tongue in cheek and not be a knob . But tbh this thread is full of Tenacious D references, which is a tad shitty. As I actually wanted real examples. BUT LIEK ITS THE P1T DEWD WUT DO YOO EXPECT LAWL.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Bizzare/mu/tant

Lol. Yeah, we should all go sit in Starbucks with our Macs and listen to Neutral Milk Hotel with the rest of the cool kids and their thick rimmed glasses and jewfros.

Quote by soccermom
^

no, 'metalheads' can perceive things with a tongue in cheek and not be a knob . But tbh this thread is full of Tenacious D references, which is a tad shitty. As I actually wanted real examples. BUT LIEK ITS THE P1T DEWD WUT DO YOO EXPECT LAWL.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=38769

Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Lol. Yeah, we should all go sit in Starbucks with our Macs and listen to Neutral Milk Hotel with the rest of the cool kids and their thick rimmed glasses and jewfros.

Hey, I resent that post; I would never have a hairstyle that disgusting!

But no, seriously, I enjoy a good bit of metal. Are there actually metalheads who actually think that way?

30-Day Album progress:
DONE.
Quote by darkcheef
Hell yeah, Metal for life

Hitler Registeel appeared!
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
Quote by Colgate Total

I listen to Neutral Milk Hotel. I hate macs, don't wear glasses (contacts, though), don't have a jewfro, and I don't go to Starbucks pretty much ever.

Go fuck a duck.

But yeah, I agree with Bizzarr/mu/tant, do people actually think that there's some sort of enemy of metal that could actually make some sort of an impact on the genre?

EDIT: Am I the only person who has never seen the generic indie kid/hipster in the real world? There are literally none around here. Is it more of a British thing?
Last edited by crazy8rgood at May 25, 2010,
Quote by Colgate Total
Enemies of Metal!
Triumphant victory!
DEADLY SINNAHS!

DEADLY SINNARS!
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by crazy8rgood
I listen to Neutral Milk Hotel. I hate macs, don't wear glasses (contacts, though), don't have a jewfro, and I don't go to Starbucks pretty much ever.

Go fuck a duck.

Well done!

Hey, I resent that post; I would never have a hairstyle that disgusting!

But no, seriously, I enjoy a good bit of metal. Are there actually metalheads who actually think that way?

Yeah just as there are indie kids that think metalheads are all smelly tribalistic fat kids
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.

"Hello, I am a metalhead."
"And, I am an indie kid."
"We are the only types of music fans."
"Yes, that is true."
^
Typical Indeh post kids, watch and learn.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
^
Typical Indeh photo kids, Watch and learn, you can almost hear the jingle jangle of The Smiths in the background and you better believe he is on Pitchfork as well.

I've kinda hijacked my own thread, shitters.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by crazy8rgood
THIS HIGH-FIVE IS HAPPENING. RIGHT. NOW.
I'm precisely the same way (except I have glasses but not hip-stastic thick-rimmed bullshit)
=crazy8rgood]
EDIT: Am I the only person who has never seen the generic indie kid/hipster in the real world? There are literally none around here. Is it more of a British thing?

They reside mostly in major cities. Downtown Columbus, OH (my hometown) has a fair deal of them. And never EVER go to Williamsburg, it's their breeding ground.

30-Day Album progress:
DONE.
^ what's wrong with The Smiths?

EDIT: That was at soccermom.

Quote by Bizzare/mu/tant
THIS HIGH-FIVE IS HAPPENING. RIGHT. NOW.
I'm precisely the same way (except I have glasses but not hip-stastic thick-rimmed bullshit)
They reside mostly in major cities. Downtown Columbus, OH (my hometown) has a fair deal of them. And never EVER go to Williamsburg, it's their breeding ground.

Yeah, I don't really live near a major city. (Though, Ft. Myers and Cape Coral are pretty huge). That might be why.

Oh yeah, and:

Last edited by crazy8rgood at May 25, 2010,
Quote by soccermom
^
Typical Indeh photo kids, Watch and learn, you can almost hear the jingle jangle of The Smiths in the background and you better believe he is on Pitchfork as well.

I've kinda hijacked my own thread, shitters.

Low blow man. The Smiths are my favorite band and i've been very public about that.

And nah, review sites are for people that just like hearing how much better they are than everyone else. If I like it, then its a fine record to me.
NOWT WITH THE WRONG WITH THE SMITHS BRO!
They have nothing to do with the enemies of metal mind, I am reverting the course of this thread, and suggesting the guy that shot Dimebag Darrel, because he got ****ED UP.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
^

one tenacious d reference make the whole thread one?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Page 1 of 2