i'm buying a Schecter Omen Extreme FR this Friday and i was hoping to get some EMGs put in it in the near future. The only problem is i don't know what to do with the Schecter Diamond Plus Pickups it comes with, is it worth trying to sell them?
Keep them around in case your EMGs decide they want to not be cool anymore.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
If you want to sell them keep them in your guitar until you have a buyer so you can prove they work. Then once an agreement is made, then make the switch. Nobody wants dead pups.

EDIT: Nobody wants pups that COULD be dead.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander
If you want to sell them keep them in your guitar until you have a buyer so you can prove they work. Then once an agreement is made, then make the switch. Nobody wants dead pups.

EDIT: Nobody wants pups that COULD be dead.

Good idea! i need to find out how much they'll go for.
Quote by cdr_salamander
Keep them around in case your EMGs decide they want to not be cool anymore.

EMG's have never been cool to me lol... Maybe, I'm just not cool enough for them.
Quote by raging_nucleus
EMG's have never been cool to me lol... Maybe, I'm just not cool enough for them.

Yeah... I guess I was referencing the death of them more than them being "cool" lol. Any pickup dead is not a cool pickup.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
Just make sure if you're going from humbuckers to active pickups you are going to need your pots switched to 25k pots instead of what I am assuming are 500k