At school the past couple of weeks a teacher has been spreading rumors to about me to my teachers for next year and making me sound like a terrible student and has been being extremely mean to me here lately.

she is a spanish teacher and I really want to get her back good and with there only being a week and a half left of school im running out of time so i came here for ideas.
Please give me some great ideas
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
String her up like a pinata.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Ask her for her green card.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Smash that ass, seriously, cougars are some of the best pussy your ever going to get. Latino one's as well, dayum.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Grow up and forget about it. That'll show her!
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Prove her wrong by not being a terrible student. Then she'll look like a fool in front of her co-workers and she will change her name and move to a different county to avoid the shame.

Or just shit in her sombrero.
Are the rumors true?

They most likely are if you're considering getting payback on a f*cking teacher.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
do like south park and put sea men in her coffee. or just jizz in it... :p
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Find out everything about her. Where she lives, any relatives, friends..

Burn the house. Kill them all.

..then shit on her desk AND in her sombrero.
Do you slack off in class or not do the work?

Teachers aren't like teenagers where they just go around spreading rumors about people, especially students, so I'm sure there is a reason for what she's doing.

But yeah, I agree with "smash that ass."
Quote by flanders_91
do like south park and put sea men in her coffee. or just jizz in it... :p

Or feed her parents to her in chili (or in this case could be salsa at a fiesta).
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by porker117
At school the past couple of weeks a teacher has been spreading rumors to about me to my teachers for next year and making me sound like a terrible student and has been being extremely mean to me here lately.

she is a spanish teacher and I really want to get her back good and with there only being a week and a half left of school im running out of time so i came here for ideas.
Please give me some great ideas

With your level of immaturity, I'm guessing she's just warning them about you.
Quote by Jackal58
Ask her for her green card.

Do you happen to live in Arizona?
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
I find the opinion of a professional, trained educator more credible than that of some pissy boy on the internet. You probably ARE a terrible student.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
So you want to show that you arn't a terrible student/mean person by plotting revenge.

I must've missed something.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Quote by JayT44
Or feed her parents to her in chili (or in this case could be salsa at a fiesta).

Titus Andronicus much?
Quote by L2112Lif
Titus Andronicus much?

... wut.

South Park bro.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Why would she do that? You're only telling us half of the story TS, don't be shy.
Quote by guitarsftw
I find the opinion of a professional, trained educator more credible than that of some pissy boy on the internet. You probably ARE a terrible student.

Agreed.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Take a massive shit in a colorful giftbag and put it on her desk before she walks into your class that day and write on it sorry. Them she will open it in your class nd u get to see her reaction.
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

THIS IS WHAT THE PIT IS. RETARDED THREADS. ALL DAY, EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.
Example pl0x kthxbai.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Tell everyone you know that all you learned in her class was how to swear at gringos and smuggle coke in your rectum.

Or, do your homework.
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Piss in her coffee.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Rub shit under her cars door handle. When the goes to open her car door, she just stuck her fingers in poop. You can use dog crap but to make it personal i would use my own.
Just do it you know you want to.