Ok so some of you may know that Joey Sturgis uses POD Farm and produces some pretty good tones. I was wondering how you can process the recorded sounds from POD Farm to sound like they do on his finished product. I've read something about 12khz and really have no idea what the means. I'd like to polish up my own recordings in general really.
by being a bedroom recording hero wasting all of mommies money on equipment and learning ever trick to using reaper/pro tools/sonar/whatever else just to grow up to be the manager at staples
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
I would look at some EQing guides to help you balance out your mixes. Don't do any extreme boosting. Try keeping the gain low as well, because when you have a full mix, it will sound muddy if every guitar has gain at 11.
Quote by ash_attack
by being a bedroom recording hero wasting all of mommies money on equipment and learning ever trick to using reaper/pro tools/sonar/whatever else just to grow up to be the manager at staples

+1

i could send you some tones though, just PM me your email address
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.