http://www.rondomusic.com/

is that place legit?

I want to purchase a guitar from there

http://www.rondomusic.com/sr1pg.html
this one

anyone played it before?
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
It is a legit site, my sister just got a guitar pack from that site, and it's very good. I've never played that specific model, but if it's better that the beginners packs, it's got to be really nice.

Also, they shipped very fast, in like 3 days, standard shipping.

i hear they are fine to buy from.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Yes, Rondo is great to deal with.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Never bought anything from them, but you can sure get a cheap guitar cheap from them.

Most of the time, a cheap guitar is going to have some type of issue. Haven't seen any yet that could hold a candle to a decent PRS, Gibson, Taylor, Fender, you name it... Are they good for starting off with? Depends if they meet the minimum criteria. Doesn't have to have good tone (and probably won't), but does need to be playable, have clean frets, have good action, relatively good intonation and be able to stay in-tune.
The only thing I've heard about Rondo thats bad is the quality of their pickups.

But, then again, its not like you're gonna get pickups that have a street value of 100 bucks in a 300 or so dollar guitar.

Other than that, Rondo's got a pretty good rep on this site.
As legit as it gets.
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
thanks guys

well i'm thinking of purchaseing a agile Les paul or mabye something with a double locking trem from the website

i dont mind the pickups as i will probably swap them

so everything else from the guitar is fine?
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Stay away from double locking trem guitar at this price range. It will bring you nothing but headaches and frustrations. If you purchase from rondo I recommend go from the AL-2000 and upward. The lower end are just shit just like every other lower end out there.

AL-2000 is quite solid guitar. It's quite comparable to to Epiphone Les Paul Standard but with a much lower price tag.
The 3000 and upward series are really great! Not all the way up there with a legit Gibson but it's definitely not far away.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Last edited by hminh87 at May 26, 2010,
okay so the 2000 are epiphones

3000 are close to gibson or mabye close to high end epiphones?

well the thing is i'm not into les pauls (thick neck and i hve small fingers)
i'm into more PRS ( idk how thick their necks are)
http://www.rondomusic.com/ISIS1CUS24AM.HTML

and about the trem is that your personal preference or are the trems on those guitars just terrible?
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Low end Floyd copies tend to have stability issues, which will severely hinder your ability to play the guitar.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
alright any thoughts on the PRS copy?

also how are the telecaster?
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
RONDOMUSIC PWNS

they have great deals. totally legit.
IT'S JEFF

Fender MIM Fat Strat, HSS
Peavey Envoy 110
alright thanks the link didnt work for me
( i took of the periods and did back space on "e" )

i looked at harm model
and i'm not really into semi hollow bodies ( i play alot of metal but also indie rock stuff)

i was thinking of getting a telecaster with humbucker on bridge and coil on neck but idk.

I like ibanez S series if they make any copy of that?

also how much do regular les pauls weigh?
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Last edited by Aashraya at May 26, 2010,
Quote by Aashraya
http://www.rondomusic.com/

is that place legit?

I want to purchase a guitar from there

http://www.rondomusic.com/sr1pg.html
this one

anyone played it before?

don't buy a $135 Floyd guitar.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
don't buy a $135 Floyd guitar.

alright i already decided i wouldnt.

Now i need to see what guitar on there would be nice?

This is thinking ahead though. (first i'm trying to get this mesa boogie but if that doesnt work out i still need to get a new amp)

anyways what guitars are good there other then the agile 2000/3000
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Quote by Aashraya
alright i already decided i wouldnt.

Now i need to see what guitar on there would be nice?

This is thinking ahead though. (first i'm trying to get this mesa boogie but if that doesnt work out i still need to get a new amp)

i wouldnt get anything under the 3000.

they are all too close in price to get the dumbed down version.

get your amp, check out your actual budget, then come back and get the best guitar you can.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
alright thanks!
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Quote by Aashraya

Dillion guitars
http://www.dillionguitars.com/guitar/electric/
You can find their guitar posted on ebay. Just like Agile

Hagström guitar (or Hagstrom if you dont the letter)
http://www.hagstromguitars.com/
Again, you can find them all over ebay and some regular store.

Xavier guitars
They have some models that are quite on par with Agile 2000 series. Their GFS pickup is quite famed to have good quality for dirt cheap price and Xavier guitars have it.
http://store.guitarfetish.com/xaviereguitars.html

There are some more but I cannot recall them at the moment...

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

alright cool
i meant what guitars are good on rondo website but this helps too :P

and the guitars on Dillion are pretty expensive with the much i could get a nice ESP used? although the PRS type guitars on there are cheaper then regular PRS i guess.

Not really digging the hag storms though.
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Last edited by Aashraya at May 27, 2010,
If you're considering buying a cheap, styled copy of PRS why don't you check out the SE line? They're bound to be better than the Agile versions.
Moving on.....
Rondomusic.com is very much legit, though with that SR1 I suggest buying a LFR from guitarfetish.com since the one that comes stock on the SR1 is a speed loader model which means that the strings are only locked at the nut but not at the trem. But other than that I hear some good things about the SR1.
Quote by Aashraya
alright cool
i meant what guitars are good on rondo website but this helps too :P

and the guitars on Dillion are pretty expensive with the much i could get a nice ESP used? although the PRS type guitars on there are cheaper then regular PRS i guess.

Not really digging the hag storms though.

The price shown on Dillion website is suggested list price. The sale price is sub $500 for most guitars. Search on ebay for actual prices.

And Hagström is a name. Not Hag Storm lol...

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

basically the more you pay the better guitar you get.

The $100 have the cheap pickups and the trainees to solder them in, etc etc, where as the expensive AL-3100s and Interceptors get SD's and EMGs (well, sometimes), and definitely get a better check-over when set up, higher quality pots (knob electronics), better nut I think, stuff like that.
yea i know that more you pay the better ( in most cases)
but i heard that the rondo music had really nice gears for the money so i was just checking it out. i will probaly end up getting the 3000 and up but i wanted a PRS type of look and their weren't any high end PRS copies so i was just checking how good they were. (also the guitar in the first post was just to see how their floyd rose were)

also the hagstorm space was an accident :P
i know its a brand

anyways thanks for all inputs
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Rondo Music's quality. I got an AL-3100 with a wideneck from them last month and it's great, I've been playing nonstop.
AWESOME MUSIC
awesome thanks

anybody know how thick the neck of a Agile les paul is compared to a real les paul
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit