I'm looking for a vinyl inlay like the gothic crosses on Jeff Loomis' signature guitar. Can anyone help me out?
Try Ebay, I see tons on there all the time. But to add to this question, does anyone know if these effect the sound of your frets when you press down on them?
Quote by Krenfro213
Try Ebay, I see tons on there all the time. But to add to this question, does anyone know if these effect the sound of your frets when you press down on them?

I'd check eBay as well...

And it really shouldn't affect your tone at all, since you're not supposed to actually touch the wood with the strings... just press 'em enough to get the note.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I don't know where people get the notion that a simple sticker could alter your tone in some audible way. I have inlay stickers on my RG320 (pics in my profile) and it's fine. Like said above, you're really not even supposed to be touching the fretboard at all, with the strings or your fingers.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I have checked ebay front and back. no gothic cross inlays anyone know a good custom website that doesn't charge an arm and a leg?
couldn't you make them? if it's just vinyl, you could trace the shape onto a piece of paper, lay the paper on the vinyl, and use a sharp object to cut. I've done that to paint around stuff, but I used tape instead of vinyl.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by murda_jr427
I have checked ebay front and back. no gothic cross inlays anyone know a good custom website that doesn't charge an arm and a leg?

I bought my inlays from this seller http://shop.ebay.com/jockomo81/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

They'll most likely have something you like.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X