A few days ago, at a high school a few minutes away from my hometown, a dead baby fetus was found laying in the stairwell. Supposedly the girl was only pregnant for a short time and had a miscarriage in the bathroom and didn't know it. While walking back to class it fell out of her pants/skirt. The kids had no clue it was a fetus since it was very small and just ignored it whilst saying "wtf?" Sooner or later they had somebody come in and examine it only to find out it was a dead baby fetus.

I feel extremely bad for whoever this girl is because her life is OVER. She is going to be humiliated and made fun of constantly non stop for the rest of her life most likely.

EDIT: Okay so I found the article about it here http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/westmoreland/s_682075.html
I guess some of the stuff I heard were a little bit stretched but its basically all true
Last edited by anthsband at May 26, 2010,
I couldn't decide between and

This stuff makes me really sad.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
how do you not notice a fetus falling out of your vagina? is she just so loose that it gapes open all the time?

lmao I dunno dude. But I heard that since she was barely pregnant it was only the size of a silver dollar? I didn't get to read the article in the paper about it yet so everything I'm saying is based on what I heard. I'll find the article and edit my OP
Last edited by anthsband at May 26, 2010,
I'm calling bullshit. Miscarriages are supposed to be extremely painful.
wow, that's absolutely horrible
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
ITT : urban legends 12 yr olds talk about
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Quote by anthsband
A few days ago, at a high school a few minutes away from my hometown...

I'm pretty sure a 'supposedly' should have been put in there somewhere.

Can't see this story being true the way it's been told.
Im with Gyroscope, im calling bullshit as well. Best friends dad is an OBGYN and i have talked to him multiple times about this type of subject since im am entering the medical field. If she didn't know she was pregnant or didn't know she just miscarried this is a medical miracle.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
am i supposed to be moved by this? aren't miscarriages supposed to hurt like a mother ****er?

EDIT:
Quote by article
Fetal matter

Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at May 26, 2010,
okay so the article completely contradicted the OP.

a girl had a miscarriage in a toilet stall and took the fetus with her from the bathroom and disposed of it in a stairwell, potentially in a state of shock.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Quote by iceh88
Im with Gyroscope, im calling bullshit as well. Best friends dad is an OBGYN and i have talked to him multiple times about this type of subject since im am entering the medical field. If she didn't know she was pregnant or didn't know she just miscarried this is a medical miracle.

Well the part of her "having a miscarriage and not knowing it" wasn't part in the article and was just from what I heard. The article said they don't know what happened so either somebody "self abortioned themselves" or had a miscarriage and somehow didn't realize it????
Quote by slight☼return
okay so the article completely contradicted the OP.

a girl had a miscarriage in a toilet stall and took the fetus with her from the bathroom and disposed of it in a stairwell, potentially in a state of shock.

That's what happens when an event gets passed on from school to school; details get embellished, others get dropped.

I remembered hearing about a teacher who got sacked for having an affair with a student (a noble tradition), and that's all that happened, as was confirmed by a friend who attended said school. When I first heard it from someone at my school, he actually had a harem of girls, two of whom he had a threesome with in his classroom.

The further from the school it gets the more folk'll add to it. Someone should make a graph saying such.
Fair dinkum, mate?! That's horrible, aye? Make's me a feel a bit queezie. Never heard of somethin' like that happenin' out here in the never never. Hopefully she'll be right, poor sheila... that's a shocker mate...
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by newbie08
Fair dinkum, mate?! That's horrible, aye? Make's me a feel a bit queezie. Never heard of somethin' like that happenin' out here in the never never. Hopefully she'll be right, poor sheila... that's a shocker mate...