So i had a BC Rich Bronze Warlock for a backup from my LP and the bridge pickup sounds almost dead and I checked the wiring its fine.

Should I buy a new guitar or should i stick with my plan of buying the Zoom Mr Scary pedal and a MXR 10 band eq?

and then just buy the other stuff later.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
I say get your pedals first, you still have your LP to play, so why not just play it, get your pedals, and then after that, think about investing in a new guitar
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Quote by Zinnie
I say get your pedals first, you still have your LP to play, so why not just play it, get your pedals, and then after that, think about investing in a new guitar

The idea of getting a new guitar gives me GAS haha but if i do im gonna save for something nice
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
yea, bro. get the pedals, as long as you like to play the LP and watch the warlock collect dust.... or sell the warlock and buy you even more pedals!

YAY PEDALS!
Last edited by charles_ebarb at May 26, 2010,
Why not just change the pickup?
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
Why not just change the pickup?

hah I know right? idk i might, i just dont know if its worth it since its just a bronze series, its an ok guitar though i like playing it just cuz it looks cool lol
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Quote by ikey_