... and I seem to have a way to find the culprit(s).

First things first: My phone and my friend's phones were stolen today straight out of our backpacks after I had left for the bathroom in school. A couple of my friends were rehearsing for their Drama class final and it may seem their backs were turned when our phones were stolen.

Anyways, later today, I had my stolen phone disconnected, and reactivated to one of my old phones. Luckily, one of the thieves was texting someone at the moment, and now I received a message from the friend of the thief. So I have their number now, and I've already asked for their name, in which they told me who they were. Using FB I've supposedly found a match, but I'm still unsure because all I have was their first name, and they haven't replied when I asked if their last name was (undisclosed).

It's been about an hour since they I texted them, and I'm unsure what I should ask next to hopefully get another bit of clues to finding the name of the thief.

What should I do/ask them next, Pit?

tl;dr My phone was stolen and my old phone is receiving texts from the friend of the thief.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Hunt & Kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or whatever...
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
I would hit them, I really would, but I don't know the thief, just the accomplice (partly). I want to try playing things coolly first.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Lol he answered when you asked his name.

What a dumbass.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by epiless
rape and pillage

No need to go Viking on them...

but it would be awesome.
Who's funny enough to be in my sig?

Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Remember to use the hardest point in your body to inflict maximum damage. For most people it's your elbow, for me it's the penis.
Quote by Primus2112
Lol he answered when you asked his name.

What a dumbass.
Lol, more like she
did.

Quote by loganØATH
No need to go Viking on them...

but it would be awesome.
My friends actually had bamboo staffs today for their rehearsal and I had my trusted guitar today in case I had found the culprits (which obviously I didn't. )
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
Last edited by EvilDomo at May 26, 2010,
How do you ask for their names? Isn't it odd if someone just randomly asks his/her friend what his/her first and last names are?
Well the last text to me was just something in the middle of their conversation, so naturally I just pretended to forget something, and simply asked "Who's this?" in which they replied to me their first name.

And yeah it's a bit odd, and judging by this situation, it seems they would fail if a creeper texted them.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
Quote by EvilDomo
Lol, more like she did.

Un-regardless, my dumbass comment still stands.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
"I's"?

"My friend and I is phones were stolen today..."
wat
/grammar Nazi

On topic: Sorry to hear about that.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
Mate, whatd'ya mean 'bout findin' 'em on facebook if ya only got the fella's first name, aye? Wouldn't it be chockas full of blokes with the same name?
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by newbie08
Mate, whatd'ya mean 'bout findin' 'em on facebook if ya only got the fella's first name, aye? Wouldn't it be chockas full of blokes with the same name?

Straight outta' Australia.

On topic, that sucks man. Just try and figure out more concretely who it is and if you find out for sure then confront them.
Quote by newbie08
Well, I base on mutual friends since a lot of people at my school seem to know each other.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
Quote by EvilDomo
Well, I base on mutual friends since a lot of people at my school seem to know each other.

Aw yeah, mate. Didn't think of that, aye? Ha, good thinkin' ninety-nine! I hope ya get the turkey and ya phones back aye? Little scummas.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by newbie08
Aw yeah, mate. Didn't think of that, aye? Ha, good thinkin' ninety-nine! I hope ya get the turkey and ya phones back aye? Little scummas.
Awesome aussie is awesome.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
Well you could get the police involved, if they've texted off your phone to someone can't the network find those texts and so it wouldnt be hard to trace the guy?

Alternatively tell the girl you know who took it and will get police if they dont give it back...
Haven't you kids ever heard of pockets? Stick your phone there cuz if someones reaching for your front pocket, their either trying to fondle your junk or steal your phone. Either way, you'll feel it coming.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Call the fuzz. Or get the school involved? Or BOTH

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking