anyone here a fan of lamb of god? ive got a cover of omerta on my page and i would like some feedback. i got a couple of originals on there too.
No problem. All bands slightly metalcore are just moved to the hardcore forum for traffic purposes. (and because a lot of metal-forum regulars despise metalcore for a variety of reasons)
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by Senor Kristian
No problem. All bands slightly metalcore are just moved to the hardcore forum for traffic purposes. (and because a lot of metal-forum regulars despise metalcore for a variety of reasons)

Only one, but gosh darn is it a good one
My band: Iconic Vivisect

Quote by madbasslover
I think what we can all take away from this is that people should be allowed to listen to whatever they want to as long as we're all the same religion.
yeah that makes sense. im pretty sure the reason is the a7x fans goin around the school with their black nail polish screamin, "IM HARDCORE!" yeah im not a metalcore fan. mostly thrash. lamb of god is my one exeption.
As much as I love LOG, yeah, they aren't allowed here, despite having less prominent -core influences than a certain band allowed here.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
No, there are certain forums we use for that.

You can post your cover in the overkill thread, but otherwise, don't make a thread about it.
Quote by the_burning_one
thanks.

...that would be 4.99 please
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
The easy way to remember is if you remember downloading it off limewire back in the day it doesn't go in here
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage