...but I don't know where to put it honestly.

Anyways, here's the deal:

My band is looking for a new (or used) PA system that we can bring to shows that don't supply them or that e need our own at. We're trying to find a good one, anywhere from 500-200 Watts (500 is the minimum, we'd like something preferable closer to 1000 ideally.) and we have about $1,000 to spend (or more, depending).

We want to throw mainly just vocals through it, but occasionally an acoustic or two with soundhold pickups also. Any suggesions? Also, if this thread better belongs elsewhere, please let me know!
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:
Dean Edge Q6 - 6 String with Active EMG-HZs

Amp:
Fender BXR 300C - 300 Watt combo

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
Thanks!
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:

Amp:

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Trust me you don't need 500 watts unless you're playing a really huge show. I recommend the Mackie SRM450. Great, crisp sound. Very bassy. LOUD. I know a guy who uses them as part of a mobile DJ set up (same guy who taught me everything I know about turntablism) and I've seen them handle a large gymnasium with the volume set around 3.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
Trust me you don't need 500 watts unless you're playing a really huge show. I recommend the Mackie SRM450. Great, crisp sound. Very bassy. LOUD. I know a guy who uses them as part of a mobile DJ set up (same guy who taught me everything I know about turntablism) and I've seen them handle a large gymnasium with the volume set around 3.

We're playing a outside show for 5000 people. Also we like to be able to meet any limit.
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:

Amp:

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
MXR Bass Envelope Filter