Hey guys.

Basically, I have a project that requires an artistic touch from people who are familiar with Photoshop that I do not happen to possess.

I need the words "order" and "chaos" encased in a fancy way within a simple image that denotes their meaning.

For example, have the word "chaos" written into an image (really important that the word itself has to look visually pleasing, which is what I meant by "fancy") depicting nuclear fallout and people freaking out, or something of that sort. Same for the word "order" (but obviously in an image depicting order.)

It can be really simple, and I really appreciate any help you guys could give.

Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Two rubix cubes:

Finished = order

unfinished = chaos.

Just shooting out ideas, im rubbish at photoshop.
If you're asking someone to make something for you, I'd suggest you think of the idea yourself. Someone else isn't going to know the context of the project, and most people won't want to go through the drudgery of brainstorming ideas like that for randoms on the internet.

Just a suggestion.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by MH400
Me and jimmy_neutron managed it

Yeah the way i said it isn't exactly what I meant. I just meant that people (or maybe it's just me personally, I'm lazy as hell ) wouldn't want to do the whole thing for him.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by BeastlyBassist
Yeah the way i said it isn't exactly what I meant. I just meant that people (or maybe it's just me personally, I'm lazy as hell ) wouldn't want to do the whole thing for him.

Fair enough
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Random idea:

http://www.starskins.co.uk/acatalog/squ-bla0171_s.jpg

"Order or chaos?"

Possibly. Meh.

Hey, this is actually a really good idea. So's the rubix cube. They're simple, too, which is awesome.

I don't expect anybody to do it for me, but if they could pitch an idea or a basic drawing that I could work with, I'd appreciate it.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
Hey, this is actually a really good idea.

I thought my idea might be decent, seeing that it allows 2 perspectives - and Art is all about perspective.

Thats as far as I can go, sorry. Good luck, though.
RIP Tom Searle.
Yeah I'm gonna see how I can work with that. Shouldn't be too difficult. Cheers man.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live