http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/10158517.stm

A British scientist says he is the first man in the world to become infected with a computer virus. Dr Mark Gasson from the University of Reading contaminated a computer chip which was then inserted into his hand. The device, which enables him to pass through security doors and activate his mobile phone, is a sophisticated version of ID chips used to tag pets. In trials, Dr Gasson showed that the chip was able to pass on the computer virus to external control systems. If other implanted chips had then connected to the system they too would have been corrupted, he said.

What will they think of next?
Sounds like a supervillain to me.

All we need now is a hero counterpart that can fart EMP's.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
This is genius actually.

He can walk around killing any hooked up tech device nearby.

****in' cash.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Just read that 1 min ago

But yeah, he's making a good point there.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by br33dlove
What's your problem?

Its just that it seems slightly frivoulous, compared to say, cancer research or working on AIDS.

Still pretty cool though.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Sounds like a supervillain to me.

All we need now is a hero counterpart that can fart EMP's.

Indeed
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by shmikeyboy
Its just that it seems slightly frivoulous, compared to say, cancer research or working on AIDS.

Still pretty cool though.
You expect someone who works in systems engineering to come up with the cure for cancer/AIDS?

stratkat
Quote by EuBoat
You expect someone who works in systems engineering to come up with the cure for cancer/AIDS?

I expect him to come up with a cure for not being able to shoot lightning out of my fingertips.
Pretty badass...

Still, he's not exactly the Terminator or anything.
Quote by boreamor
Well if they have this whole "microchip in hand" thing after this, it prooves the world is stupid.

No. In fact everyone should have one. That way, when the terminators take over we can just infect them and fook them up easily.
Oh shit Dr. Gero is at it again!
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton