I'm guessing this happens to a lot of couples. I have a girlfriend, we went out for 8 months, broke up for 7, and got back together again and have been going out for about 2 months again. I love the girl to pieces, she's perfect for me. But anytime we go out and get drunk we always end up arguing over totally stupid shit that doesn't mean anything, and we proper scream at each other. Full blown ragings. It's obvious that it's the alcohol that causes it, thing is, it's usually not me that starts them, it's her.

Should I put up with it?

Is there any solution to the problem, or just stop drinking / going to clubs together?
Talk more.

Or yeah, just get stop going and getting drunk.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I'm guessing this happens to a lot of couples. I have a girlfriend, we went out for 8 months, broke up for 7, and got back together again and have been going out for about 2 months again. I love the girl to pieces, she's perfect for me. But anytime we go out and get drunk we always end up arguing over totally stupid shit that doesn't mean anything, and we proper scream at each other. Full blown ragings. It's obvious that it's the alcohol that causes it, thing is, it's usually not me that starts them, it's her.

Should I put up with it?

Is there any solution to the problem, or just stop drinking / going to clubs together?

If you rage at each other because you've had a drink, you're clearly not perfect for each other I'm afraid.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Well I think you just answered your question TS

You should take it to the relationship thread.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I've got 99 issues but a women aint one.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Don't go out drinking, maybe? Or agree on drinking less?
DeVillains!
I've found that there's another substance that causes a lot more happiness and a lot less fighting...
sooooo yeah, maybe stop going out and getting hammered?
Quote by CrazyDavey

Should I put up with it?

No... No, this doesn't sound like women at all...

Seriously, maybe you're subconsciously trying to break up with her because you're a suppressed homosexual.

Either that or lay off the booze.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Drunken words are sober thoughts. Looks like you've gotta talk to her about it.
Relationship Thread

*reported*
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door