Hey! Been a while since I have been on here, but I'd like to share one of my new songs. Its called "Good vs Evil". Feel free to leave a link, and Ill give a crit back

http://www.myspace.com/the2abraxis "Good vs Evil"
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
very good!!!!!!!!
Gear:
-Squier Bullet Strat

DUNLOP CRY BABY

-Peavey ValveKing 212
I think the effects on the main guitar sound are a little too prominent (though such a statement is mainly preference). You can definitely play well, the soloing in that sounded very fluid. Liked the song overall, it's just that tone that bugged me. I don't have much to say other than that.

C4C link is in my sig.
prl: thanks!

-blue-: thanks. i agree with you completly on the effect. I have a love/hate relationship with it now; maybe I will change it in the future if I can find something less prominent
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)