so I am looking to revamp my pedal board with some better stuff. what i am looking for.

Fuzz- MJM london Fuzz, Way Huge Swollen Pickle
Delay-Boss DD-3, MXR Carbon Copy, Digitech
Octave-Boss PS-3, EHX POG Hardwire DL-8
Reverb-Line6 Verbzilla, Boss Reverb
Tuner-Boss-TU2

I already have an old EHX Small Stone my dad bought before i was born, so no need for a phaser.

let me know what you have!
Bump. nothing limited to what i listed. if you have something and think i may be interested, please list something.
PH-3 is a phaser. I have a boss OC-2 octave i'd sell for $50, and and Digitech Digidelay I'd sell for $65. Wouldn't even have to ship it.
Quote by rokket2005
PH-3 is a phaser. I have a boss OC-2 octave i'd sell for $50, and and Digitech Digidelay I'd sell for $65. Wouldn't even have to ship it.

lol, then idk what the **** i meant then. i had a list of shit i liked, i must have been drunk when i made the thread. theres a few lines that are all jacked neways haha. ill get back to you in pm
lol, no i was right. PS-3. or a PS-5.

i guess they are pretty hard to find. i doubt ill find one on here but ya never know
EHX Metal Muff Nano?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Also if you're interested, I have a Behringer US600, which is a Boss PS-5 copy. PM me if you're interested.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
what you lookin for for the empress?

$390 shipped CONUS, PayPal gift option
Quote by jimtaka
$390 shipped CONUS, PayPal gift option

Nevermind. It sold.