I'm building a case for my guitar. I have the basic outline of what i'm gonna do. Anything I should know before I start? Any advice?
I don't have much experience on cases, but it might be smart to get a friend's case if that's possible just to see the details and stuff... And alsol you might want to try and find hich materials to use, but you probably alredady have those... Then it'd be important to Measure A lot xD You don't want to start all over after a lot of work
Success man
Make sure you don't make it too heavy... my dad made me a case for my Paul Stanley Apocalypse bass [it couldn't fit in any mass produced case] and it's well.... quite heavy... I like it because it got built to my exact specifications.

Maybe look up a guide on how to do this?
Get yourself some tools, materials, and a plan.
Quote by JagerSlushy

Black people play bass.
Quote by isabiggles
Nevermind, that's a stupid pun for Australian pyromaniacs.
Just forget I said anything.

Quote by mac_attack
THE PURE SEXUAL THRILL!!!!
And stuff...

^^^
On playing bass.
Gear:
ESP B-206SM
Behringer BRX1800H
Acoustic B115
Asher Custom 2x10
Quote by 6stringbassist
Make sure you don't make it too heavy... my dad made me a case for my Paul Stanley Apocalypse bass [it couldn't fit in any mass produced case] and it's well.... quite heavy... I like it because it got built to my exact specifications.

Maybe look up a guide on how to do this?
Get yourself some tools, materials, and a plan.

I 100% agree with him, try and use the lightest material you can, I made a big rectangular one and I couldn't use it because it weighed about 30 pounds empty. Oh and if you find anything online about making cases please let me know, I'm trying to make one also and so far I'm getting no where
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Epiphone Valve Junior combo