just a simple question, I want to use it for getting a better signal quality and less latency when I use amplitube 3. if I get this interface will it make a huge difference? or should I save more money for a better audio interface?

also tell your personal experiences about this product, thanks
Gear:
- Washburn WG 248
- LTD EC 1000 (blk)
- Randall RG100SC
- TS-808 DIY w/clipping mod

Pics here
I have one...it lags pretty bad when you're trying to record with it. It does the job...I mainly picked mine up to practice with instead of firing up my rig if I just wanted to jam for a short time...I don't record much with it.
not sure if it works with amplitube i tried mine with revalver and it didn't want to work
but it comes with podfarm which if you get the metal pack is actually pretty good!
i've had no latency issues when i use it seems as close to realtime as is audibly possible
if you want to use amplitube i'd suggest buying a diffrent USB interface
the UX1 can act a normal USB audio interface, so it can work with other software like Guitar Rig, Amplitube etc...

but what you'll find is latency will occur

the only way to reduce it is to either get a a better computer or get a better interface

hope that helps

I get low latency when I plug my guitar into the line in (blue input), so if I have the ux1 will the latency disappear? and what about the quality of the sound? it will be the same or it will improve?

thanks for the replys
Gear:
- Washburn WG 248
- LTD EC 1000 (blk)
- Randall RG100SC

Pics here
If you have anything close to a decent computer, after you install the line6 ASIO drivers, the latency should definitely improve, as well as your tone. The UX1 is a very solid interface, I had one for about 2 years, and I'm about to get another one. (Mine broke, but it was my own fault.)

I'm currently plugging into my line in/mic in on the front of my computer.... muddy, noisy, awful. I hate it. This is what I did before I knew about interfaces, then I got my UX1 and all my problems went away for the most part.
Quote by Ktulu.-
I get low latency when I plug my guitar into the line in (blue input), so if I have the ux1 will the latency disappear? and what about the quality of the sound? it will be the same or it will improve?

thanks for the replys

from what i know

latency never 'disappears' because there's always going to be some delay time when the signal transfers

u can get extremely low latency but never no latency

If you have low latency from a the line in, i think the latency will be low with the UX1

If using amplitube, guitar rig, the tones are much better than the ones on POD farm (without model packs), in terms of sound quality, it'll be pretty good

hope that helps
thanks guys you really helped me out
Gear:
- Washburn WG 248
- LTD EC 1000 (blk)
- Randall RG100SC

Pics here
Quote by Ktulu.-
thanks guys you really helped me out

no prob

a little off topic but,whats that randal like ?
Quote by bassman434
no prob

a little off topic but,whats that randal like ?

its a good amp for the price, the older versions came with celestion speakers but mine has randall , I still like it but the clean channel is to "plain" but with the chorus on I can get nice cleans for metal

if you have any question at all just send me a PM or post in this topic

PD: its a closed-back amp so it has a lot of bass response
Gear:
- Washburn WG 248
- LTD EC 1000 (blk)
- Randall RG100SC

Pics here
Quote by Ktulu.-
its a good amp for the price, the older versions came with celestion speakers but mine has randall , I still like it but the clean channel is to "plain" but with the chorus on I can get nice cleans for metal

if you have any question at all just send me a PM or post in this topic

PD: its a closed-back amp so it has a lot of bass response

thanks

ill bear that in mind

cheeers
I use my UX1 with Amplitube and Revalver. Its a huge step up from my PC's sound card and a i get virtually no latency with a lower buffer size.
ESP/LTD: MH-1000FR
Epiphone: Les Paul Ultra II (JB/Jazz)
Squire: Modded HSS Strat
Fractal Audio: Axe Fx II (checking store every 2 minuets)
Atomic: Reactor FR
Line 6: UX1
Roland: TD-3KW
Quote by PeterPanKaKe
I use my UX1 with Amplitube and Revalver. Its a huge step up from my PC's sound card and a i get virtually no latency with a lower buffer size.

thanks thats exactly what I wanted to know
Gear:
- Washburn WG 248
- LTD EC 1000 (blk)
- Randall RG100SC

Pics here