I (as professionally as I could) recorded a friend playing on a grand piano in a church. She said that she could do this song in her sleep, so I figured it would be the perfect song to record. It's already recorded, but I wanted to see what thoughts you guys had on making in better in any way as far as what I can still do with the file (Either garageband or .mp3). The song is in my profile. Thanks for listening.
beautifull, also if i had to make a critic i would say that you put too much effects in her voice (reverb, delay?). She's actually singing very well, i dont think you have to make up her voice that hard.
This already sounds pretty honkin good man, i dunno if there's much you can do to get it better except get a better microphone for next time! The piano sounds like it could come up a little bit but other than that, awesome song!!

PS, if you have time, id LOVE if you could crit my cover. (Blink 182, online songs)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1317905
Both, really. (mics)

It already sounds better than 99.9999% of the stuff you hear on UG, but i'm just saying if you're trying to shoot the ****in' moon and haul ass, that's how you'd do it, in my opinion.
thanks for critting my song man!