I tried this in the Tab section but got not replies so trying here.

I found the tabs for the chorus and basically everything from the guitar perspective but the task I was given by guitar teacher is try to locate the "harmony" basically the singing but in musical notes so he can play that part while I play the music in the background. He can read music so tabliture is not necessary but would be appreciated. I am not having much luck, I keep finding what I already have. Ideas?
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Is your teacher completely deaf? Cos I mean, all you need to do is listen to that song 3 times in order to memorize the melody... :\

Well anyways, have you checked any of the Guitar Pro tabs on this site yet? Some people like to tab out the singing as well, so maybe you'll encounter one of those...

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by shwilly
Is your teacher completely deaf? Cos I mean, all you need to do is listen to that song 3 times in order to memorize the melody... :\

Well anyways, have you checked any of the Guitar Pro tabs on this site yet? Some people like to tab out the singing as well, so maybe you'll encounter one of those...

It's really out of line to the first statement.

Second, as I said before I went over the tabs and nothing for the words. He won't be singing it, he will be playing the notes so in a way the song is singing: hence the harmony.
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
i think he wants you to do this as an ear training exercise.

If it helps, you can look at the acoustic finger style version of the song; search for sungha jung or michael chaplendewhateverhisnameis on youtube.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143