I want to buy an amp from a certain online store in the UK.

My question is if all the amps in stock have a 3-pin plug (UK plug) or they have some 2-pin (European plug - what I want) or I just need to buy an adapter?

Thanks in advance
Ibanez Iceman MIK 2005
Orange Dual Terror
Vox v110nt cab

DIY BSIAB
Danelectro CC TOD-1

All amps have what we call a ''kettle lead''.

It's pretty much the same power lead that you use on almost anything, like your computer, or, as the name suggests, kettle.
Quote by Iveness92
All amps have what we call a ''kettle lead''.

It's pretty much the same power lead that you use on almost anything, like your computer, or, as the name suggests, kettle.

Quote by SoftlySpokenLas
why don't you call/ email the particular store and ask them

Yeah that makes sense!

Thanks and I'll e-mail them just in case
Ibanez Iceman MIK 2005
Orange Dual Terror
Vox v110nt cab

DIY BSIAB
Danelectro CC TOD-1

^ you'll need an adapter if you want to use the lead provided but if you plan on robbing a computer one then theres no need
I think I have one or two of those cables lying around from old computers
Ibanez Iceman MIK 2005
Orange Dual Terror
Vox v110nt cab

DIY BSIAB
Danelectro CC TOD-1

then you should be alright but im 100% positive that it'll come with the UK three pin plugs
it'll be (odds are, anyway) 3-prong if you buy from the UK. an adaptor or just another european kettle lead (with the same fuse rating) would work.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?