Hey there everyone! Uploaded a new song that is pretty much finished.

Oil & Water

Have a listen and tell me what you think, about anything! Recording, lyrics, vocals, guitar, all that stuff and whatever else you can crit on.

Thank you very much
Absolutely fantastic use of melody, I applaud you for that. If the mix was just ever so slightly brighter, it would pack a lot more of a punch. Is this the final master?
Quote by Echohead
Absolutely fantastic use of melody, I applaud you for that. If the mix was just ever so slightly brighter, it would pack a lot more of a punch. Is this the final master?

Thank you! I don't think I would ever call anything of mine a "final master" until I have learned as much about recording, mixing and mastering as I possibly can, haha.

For now, though, I suppose it is the final, I shall take what you said into account and mess with it a bit more.

Thank you again for the kind words
No problem, that was honestly a refreshing and different listening experience to the one's I normally get on here. I would suggest (obviously it's your mix and you can do what you want with it) that you take the final mixdown and spend a bit more time with EQ and plugins on the master, give it a bit of a treble boost, simply to get it to "jump out" of the speakers a bit more.