ive had these components sitting around and i dont need them anymore, so i figure if some wants them theyre up for grabs!

Korg DTR-1000 - $80
RockTron Hush Super C- $100
BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer - $50
Furman PC w/ light modules - $90
i also have a 8 space MTS thats kinda beat up but still holds everything just fine, and also protects really good - $30
i could possibly throw in some cables as well.
everything works great, maybe a couple of scratches, but nothing severe. just collecting dust.
i would be happy to post pictures if needed

Mod edit:
Normal size please.
i may also take trades in things like ISP decimator, EH Holy Grail, Nice Pedalboards, Foot Tuner, Boss Giga Delay, stuff like that. just let me know what you got.
I may be interested in the Sonic maximizer.
Peavey Valveking Head
Peavey VK Cab
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Ibanez ART2EX1
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
Quote by Coheedexplorer
well let me know man, what state are you in?

I live in PA
Peavey Valveking Head
Peavey VK Cab
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Ibanez ART2EX1
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
what would shipping on the sonic maximizer be to illinois? my zip is 62901
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
What kinda deal can you give me on the tuner, super c, and the maximizer?

thanks much
my zip is 27909
Quote by SmithShred
What kinda deal can you give me on the tuner, super c, and the maximizer?

thanks much
my zip is 27909

how about $230 shipped instead of $246, USPS priority mail. you would be paying 215 for the gear.
Quote by TJ Wise
what would shipping on the sonic maximizer be to illinois? my zip is 62901

i can do $ 60 shipped
Quote by Coheed3434
I like your username, lol.

haha i like yours as well. my favorite band in the world.
Quote by freedlebeatle
how much for the DTR runer shipped to 12943 if i send you a Fender PT-100 tuner pedal, color silver, looks brand new, no a/c adapter, you have to use a 9V or buy an adaptor for it?

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-PT100-Pedal-Tuner?sku=215012

i mean i dont mean to be picky over foot pedal tuners, but im really only looking for either BOSS, Korg, Planet Waves, or TC elec. tuners. but i really appreciate the offer man!
Would you be willing to ship the tuner to Australia? If so how much would you want for it shipped?
Quote by consecutive e
Would you be willing to ship the tuner to Australia? If so how much would you want for it shipped?

$180 - 1-3 days
$133 - 3-5 days
$120 - 6-10 days
Quote by consecutive e
How does $110 shipped sound if you still have it next week?

i can do it as low as $115, IF i have it next week
im real interested in the case. 30 bucks plus shipping? any cracks or is it all just scratches?
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
im real interested in the case. 30 bucks plus shipping? any cracks or is it all just scratches?

its all basically just scratches, what's your zip?
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
55443 is my zip

it would be $50 shipped seeming its a big 8 space rack. it would be there 2-3 business days
Quote by Coheedexplorer
it would be $50 shipped seeming its a big 8 space rack. it would be there 2-3 business days

50 dollars? i shipped a 2x12 combo that was easilly 50 pounds heavier and a hell of a lot bigger for like 75 bucks. unless you could throw something in, or we could negotiate further, i dont think we can make a deal.
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
50 dollars? i shipped a 2x12 combo that was easilly 50 pounds heavier and a hell of a lot bigger for like 75 bucks. unless you could throw something in, or we could negotiate further, i dont think we can make a deal.

well thats the price going off the quickest time to get to you..
i could easily do 6-10 day shipping and the price would be lower if thats what you would like
Quote by Coheedexplorer
well thats the price going off the quickest time to get to you..
i could easily do 6-10 day shipping and the price would be lower if thats what you would like

the lowest i could get usps to do was 42.17 for 6 day shipping.