Has anyone else seen these? I stumbled upon it a little while ago, and I'm not quite sure what to think of it. It's pretty much cardboard guitar that plays from motion, giving air guitarists something to waste money on.

http://gizmodo.com/5547965/paperjamz-are-playable-guitars-made-from-paper

Thoughts? I wonder if someone will end up buying a few and making music using the 'freestyle mode.'
lol.... Guitar hero wasn't enough was it? Still looks pretty cool I think its worth it for $30, it'll be awesome when some guy shows off with it and u make fun of him for playin a paper guitar. OR kick his ass on freestyle mode
What is this so called..... Signature?
Quote by DeadSoloist
lol.... Guitar hero wasn't enough was it? Still looks pretty cool I think its worth it for $30, it'll be awesome when some guy shows off with it and u make fun of him for playin a paper guitar. OR kick his ass on freestyle mode

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
So, we're distracting younger people, who normally would ask mom & dad to buy them a guitar, to instead buy a $30 piece of paper?
seriously...

*insert random facepalm*
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by Jackal58
Belgium ain't got no stinkin' cowboys.

Just paedophiles and chocolate.

~Shadowdust~
Quote by DeadSoloist

awesome avatar...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Excuse me while I curbstomp society.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by Alex Vik
Something is very wrong here.

Thats what I thought when I read it.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Looks like something from southpark.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Yeah, that's slightly below "Mild Retardation" and just above "I failed Kindergarten because I didn't know my ABC's too good."

... I want one.
These things actually make sounds?
Seamonkey has my money!

Quote by shattamakar
My dog came into my room while I was fapping.
I couldn't look Wolfie in the eye for a week.
thats retarded. anyone over the age of 8yrs old that wants one really should look into real guitar, either acoustic or electric, but NOT paper.

still, i would love to see how that freestyle works but i dont want to spend $30 on paper.

also, this freightens me on how much research and engineering is going into crap like this. with the money spent on research/engineering/design for nonsense we may have had some significant success in medicine research. you know, for cancer and diabetes and alzheimers and all that stuff that matters way more than this.

/shitty rant
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
the freestyle mode could be interesting, especially if the different "guitars" had different tonalities. that's only if you can actually have control over the notes and such
Quote by flanders_91
with the money spent on research/engineering/design for nonsense we may have had some significant success in medicine research. you know, for cancer and diabetes and alzheimers and all that stuff that matters way more than this.

/shitty rant

Yes you're quite right, heaven knows how many biological and medical scientists decided their time would be better spent creating paper toys, what a bunch of tossers.
Quote by flanders_91
thats retarded. anyone over the age of 8yrs old that wants one really should look into real guitar, either acoustic or electric, but NOT paper.

still, i would love to see how that freestyle works but i dont want to spend $30 on paper.

also, this freightens me on how much research and engineering is going into crap like this. with the money spent on research/engineering/design for nonsense we may have had some significant success in medicine research. you know, for cancer and diabetes and alzheimers and all that stuff that matters way more than this.

/shitty rant

As someone pursuing a degree in one of those subjects, I have NO idea how anything like that would work. Why would the people who have the potential to cure cancer build paper guitars?

This post made no sense.

No self respecting biologist would waste a PhD building paper guitars. Also, engineers probably aren't going to have a role in curing cancer.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
They're the equivalent of training wheels for air guitar, real air guitarists use no props.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!