So I'm sick of ****ing with retards in bands and decided todo my own home project with me doing everything. Granted I need to learn alot to actually record and mix, but I'm confident I can do it. Anyway the only problem I see is drums, I need to know what programs people have used with success especially in the death metal genre so triggered sounding drums are a must. I'll be using Reaper for software, and will need a drum program compatiable with it thanks!
have a look at BFD by FXpansion
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
I've seen a lot of people use "Drumkit from Hell".
Meshuggah Drummer Tomas Haake used it too.
Arguing on the Internet is like being in Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still friggin' retarded
I use EZDrummer by Toontracks - I also have the Drumkit From Hell expansion. I have a whole bunch of really great drum loops I've collected from everywhere over the past year or so - I can give you a link to download them if you like - Lotsa Blues, Rock and some Metal - they work great in a DAW - just drop em on a track and set them to "loop" - lemme know if you want them.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
EZDrummer is meh. It doesn't have good sampled drums compared to the others.

I personally use Addictive Drums. Its the most versatile software drums IMO. I've done more with it than I have with Superior Drummer or BFD. Also, its got a ton of great presets to get the drums sounding good right away.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
I am going to try superior 2.0 and addictive I think I heard some recordings of them that where great