Page 1 of 7
What are some concepts that you'll never grasp. No matter how hard you try you allways seem to make your head spin?

For me, i feel I'll never be able to grasp the Spanish language
or how exactly you explain to someone how a language works.

So Pit, post concepts that allways confuse you. and if you can atempt to explain one to someone who's lost on the topic help them.

Edit: as for Spanish, its how I was raised, small town, they didn't start languages until Junior year, so at this point in my life trying to learn a second language is making my head spin. also their Verbs so many verbs.

Edit2: As for a concept of how a language works, Take the letter O, how do you truthfuly explain what noise it makes, most people say it makes a "oh" noise, but that dosn't help if you don't know O in the first place.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Last edited by Sinister Waffle at May 26, 2010,
Magnets

How do they work?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Are kids really small or just far away?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That's a pretty negative way to look at things...

If there's something I think I won't be able to grasp it's because I don't have the time/will to learn it. Everything can be learned.
^magnetic fields. Do you understand battery? Look into electromagnetism and Maxwell's equations. Magnets aren't complicated.

I can't comprehend the universe, 4D space, or pretty much everything else I spend all my time thinking about and learning the maths about.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by Kensai
Are kids really small or just far away?

What the **** is a clock?
Consent
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I don't want to speak to you scientists.

You mofos lying and gettin' me pissed.

Quote by CrossBack7
Business, economics, and politics
Quote by Momentosis
Magnets
How do they work?

I actually had an exam today, and this was one of the questions.
Almost.
Last edited by sashki at May 26, 2010,
Quote by Psalm 150:4
^magnetic fields. Do you understand battery? Look into electromagnetism and Maxwell's equations. Magnets aren't complicated.

You haven't been on the internet lately have you?
Quote by Psalm 150:4

I can't comprehend the universe, 4D space, or pretty much everything else I spend all my time thinking about and learning the maths about.

this pretty much...my mind cant comprehend something so big
Quote by kalnoky7

If there's something I think I won't be able to grasp it's because I don't have the time/will to learn it. Everything can be learned.

False.

What about the universe? Do we know exactly where the end of it is and what it looks like? Thinking about the universe is what perplexes me.
atoms and molecules. don't believe in them actually. that and radios
milk was a bad choice
Metaphors. Developing an opinion about a controversial topic without hearing someone else's opinion beforehand. Analyzing literature/poetry. Also, talking just for the sake of talking. I'm not good with words
Quote by kalnoky7

You haven't been on the internet lately have you?

Well, I have. Only to watch MIT opencourseware videos though.

Pfffftttt....Spanish. I could learn that in 5 minutes.

I'll never understand most science, with the exception of astronomy (which I DO understand) and quantum physics.
Quote by Stringz of Fury
False.

What about the universe? Do we know exactly where the end of it is and what it looks like? Thinking about the universe is what perplexes me.

Obviously the question he made is directed at things already established, not things no one has discovered yet...
Quote by LilGil
atoms and molecules. don't believe in them actually. that and radios

All you are is a bunch of atoms. You don't believe in yourself? And radios?

For all the people out there who don't understand something, it's great to build it. Even if it fails or was invented 100 years ago, it does wonders for your comprehension and appreciation of the technology we have now.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Pfffftttt....Spanish. I could learn that in 5 minutes.

I'll never understand most science, with the exception of astronomy (which I DO understand) and quantum physics.

99% of the people I've heard that from speak Spanish horribly and it's fairly harder than English.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Prove to me that I exist.

It's impossible. But if you don't believe in atoms, then you don't believe in anything.

Quote by Dirge Humani

****in' Miracle

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by damian_91
99% of the people I've heard that from speak Spanish horribly and it's fairly harder than English.

I can speak fairly well with my (native language) Spanish-speaking friends.
Quote by kalnoky7
Obviously the question he made is directed at things already established, not things no one has discovered yet...

Okay, find where the original poster says that and I'll agree. But to my knowledge he wanted any concept that is hard to understand.
Quote by kalnoky7

I know, but everyone is Diffrent, something that might be simple to you might make another person's head explode. All depends on how you think about things.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by Momentosis
****in' Miracle

lol!

Quoted For Truth.
How anything in the universe actually got there in the first place. There should just be nothingness and nothing should exist
I could never grasp physics to save my life. Most of the ideas themselves weren't terribly difficult, but when it got broken down into nothing but equations, I was like
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I can speak fairly well with my (native language) Spanish-speaking friends.

People make it seem as the easiest language to learn, which, to most people, actually happens to be English. And again, I've heard that exact same line from way too many people, "I can speak fairly well with..".
Quote by Dirge Humani

There's that whole "I think, therefore I am" business.

I see where you're coming from. It makes sense, but it seems extremely negative.

This coming fro South Devons leading pessemist.
Quote by eazy-c

I don't think I've ever laughed so much in the Pit.
Last edited by ThrashIsWin at May 26, 2010,