Well today on the bus I was cheap shotted by this one kid. As soon as he hit me he hurried off the bus. The driver didn't see anything because the kid is really big/fat. Anyway, instead of fighting him back I just laughed it off because it was funny. He tripped as he did it and his pants almost fell down. The only thing is I'm starting to regret not doing something about it. I may of lost my privileges to walk across the stage at graduation if I did do something though...

TL;DR: You can read it.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
Well today on the bus I was cheap shotted by this one kid. As soon as he hit me he hurried off the bus. The driver didn't see anything because the kid is really big/fat. Anyway, instead of fighting him back I just laughed it off because it was funny. He tripped as he did it and his pants almost fell down. The only thing is I'm starting to regret not doing something about it. I may of lost my privileges to walk across the stage at graduation if I did do something though...

TL;DR: You can read it.

Graduating is overrated
PSN: CaptainZurEnArrh
Do you have his phone number and a picture of him? Stick it on a gay dating web site, should be revenge enough and nobody has to know you did it... Unless he is gay and likes older men phoning him at odd times, in which case you'll have helped him find love, which is also an achievement
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at May 26, 2010,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Well done. You focussed on what was important.

The kid's pants falling down?
Yeah i mean what would you rather do?
walk at graduation?
or punch a fat kid?
I think the choice is simple.

GO PUNCH THE FAT KID!

jk you did good.
American schools confuse me.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
For a moment I thought you were the user with the... thing licking the icecream... for an avatar...

and thought "Some fat kid hit a girl!?!?!???"

But you are not her.

Why did the cheap shot happen?

Not on friendly terms?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Where in the world does some random fat kid stride onto a bus and hit someone for no reason, then run away and trip himself up?

You live in a damn crazy place.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Where in the world does some random fat kid stride onto a bus and hit someone for no reason, then run away and trip himself up?

You live in a damn crazy place.

He was riding the bus too. He was in the seat in front of me. My friend said something as he woke up and I think he thought I said it.

Quote by kacper_j
ummm.....cool story, bro

Thanks.

Quote by kalnoky7
Does "kid" mean he's a child and you're not?

Last time I checked it was pretty common to call other people in your age group (if your in school) a kid.
ex. Do you know that one kid?
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Last edited by RockGuitar92 at May 26, 2010,
Quote by RockGuitar92
Last time I checked it was pretty common to call other people in your age group (if your in school) a kid.
ex. Do you know that one kid?

It is, but it's also common to call younger people kids?
It was a real question, not some weird form of sarcasm, if you thought it was something like that. Either way, who cares, let the fatty go.
Should've hit him back. Say it was self defence :3
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Quote by kalnoky7
It is, but it's also common to call younger people kids?
It was a real question, not some weird form of sarcasm, if you thought it was something like that. Either way, who cares, let the fatty go.

Okay, and just for the record I meant just as a synonym for dude, guy, etc...
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
I may of lost my privileges to walk across the stage at graduation.
Oh no!

Seriously, that works as a motivator?
there was this chavvy guy in my year when i was at school and one time he decided to start a fight with me. he was pretty hard and im not but he put his bag down grabbed me pushed me o the ground, then he stepped back tripped over his bag and fell on his arse.
i burst out laughing and he never came near me again. win.
now extra flamey
Quote by freedoms_stain
Oh no!

Seriously, that works as a motivator?

Well, not really but I don't want family pissed off.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid