A few months ago, I discovered this band from Japan. They're called Crossfaith. I'm not good at putting bands into genres, but maybe one of you guys can. I just wanted to spread the word about them because very few people that I know listen to them. My favorites by Crossfaith are "Fiction in Hope" and "Blue"

Enjoy and let me know what you think of them
You obviously have no idea how to make a thread

And it seems like Japan is a few years late to the synthpopcore party.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by keyboardcomrade
if youre too lazy to look them up on youtube or anything..heres their myspace link

http://www.myspace.com/thecrossfaith

...What the fuck, dude? You're the one trying to get people to listen to them. The least you could do is post a link to their music.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Wow, that's reeeeeally good.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
i think they do alot better than most american synth/hardcore bands :P

is he screaming in english??
Quote by handbanana
im thinking keyboard and the waterboy aren't going to last long here

Well, tancanada is still here
This thread should be about Japanese bands that are awesome. Like Swarrrm, Envy, and Boris. <3
http://soundcloud.com/dawwwstin
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
stfu spaghetti asshole

Quote by itachi-sasori
thats like... a really broad range... how can you like dragonforce AND beethoven Dx
Quote by slorggetti
This thread should be about Japanese bands that are awesome. Like Swarrrm, Envy, and Boris. <3

Does anyone here think that Maximum the Hormone is awesome?... because I feel like they are fantastic.
I don't know what to think of Maximum the Hormone. They're like the perfect pop-whatever band
http://soundcloud.com/dawwwstin
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
stfu spaghetti asshole

Quote by itachi-sasori
thats like... a really broad range... how can you like dragonforce AND beethoven Dx
That's kind of why I like them. They are really poppy sometimes, but then they just get really heavy out of nowhere. I'm also a big fan of their bassist. They are just fun to listen to in my opinion. It's the same way with the band Puya for me. They are kind of nu-metal I suppose (don't let that scare you off right away), but they have all these spanish and latin american influences in their music and great dynamics. I recommend highly.
My girlfriend showed me some j-pop after she got home from japan which actually makes me a little upset that regular pop is shit in comparison! think the band was called "b's" or something like that? was sort of like a japanese version of queen. Hilarious.
Quote by Adam124

By the way there's already a thread of this band.

srry man i didnt know...by the way. guys sorry for being rude earlier. i don't really make threads. this is one of the first ones ive done. (as some of you can probably tell)
Quote by keyboardcomrade
srry man i didnt know...by the way. guys sorry for being rude earlier. i don't really make threads. this is one of the first ones ive done. (as some of you can probably tell)

And I'm sorry for hijacking your thread in favor of something way better which you should definitely check out:

http://www.myspace.com/mouseonthekeys
Quote by Dregen
Well, tancanada is still here

For now. He'll eventually disappear like Valderama.

Actually probably not, because tancanada is actually liked around here.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Quote by Floyd93
For now. He'll eventually disappear like Valderama.

Actually probably not, because tancanada is actually liked around here.

What ever happened to Valderama. Threads got a lot less entertaining when he stopped showing up to get harassed by everyone.
Does someone want to volunteer to start a multi under his name and avatar so we can have someone to bitch at?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!