Hi all,

i dont know how many in this part of the forum check the classified so i thought id ask in here as its not just a want to buy its a 'if anyone has any going spare' or 'do you know where to get' thread

basically what im after is a thin sheet (2/3mm) of flame maple (or any nice flamed wood) that i could make a cover for the cavity on the back of my custom, its currently just black plastic and i think it would add a little to the guitar if i added a nice cover.

if no body has one does anyone know where i could pick somthing like this up as im only after 6x6 inches it seems a waste buying a large sheet of full bookmatched veneer

would be willing to pay an honest ammount and postage if anyone has any in there scrap/spares pile
Proud owner of Paul Allander PRS styled - Shamray CS-1985
CS-1985 Pics
Jackson RR24 White with black bevels
theres a company on ebay (fraser valley fine woods) that would be able to sell you really nice maple veneers. i just bought 8 burl maple veneers from there and with postage it only cost me 36 bucks.
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
Im in the UK so ill have a look but dont really want to have to import such a small bit, if i cant get hold of any i may have to buy a larger bit as im sure it will come in handy at some point
CS-1985 Pics
Quote by gtanny
Im in the UK so ill have a look but dont really want to have to import such a small bit, if i cant get hold of any i may have to buy a larger bit as im sure it will come in handy at some point

Nantwich Veneers on ebay dude (search veneer timber) UK
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
great, cheers skeet
CS-1985 Pics