It's a left-handed SZ model. I can't tell you the exact model name, but I've played the right-handed version, and it is quite awesome. It's not really along the lines of most Ibanez super-strats, though. I don't know if that's what you're looking for.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
An Ibanez SZ of some sort. They have thicker necks than you standard RG but they still play nice. For that cheap I would go for it.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Yeah, I'm lefty myself - thanks does look nice, doesn't it.

Quote by guitarsftw
It's a left-handed SZ model. I can't tell you the exact model name, but I've played the right-handed version, and it is quite awesome. It's not really along the lines of most Ibanez super-strats, though. I don't know if that's what you're looking for.
be warned the price might inflate. could end up going for £200 even though it has had no bids
Certainly - I'd be prepared to go up to £180 probably.

Quote by Glenn Guitar
be warned the price might inflate. could end up going for £200 even though it has had no bids
Certainly - I'd be prepared to go up to £180 probably.

Quote by Glenn Guitar
Sorry - would you mind expanding on that super-strat point. What's the neck like - a bit fatter? Can you remark on the tone?

Many thanks.

Quote by guitarsftw
They're nice to play really gd neck joint with easy access, they retailed at about £300 new about two years ago and they are coil tapped if I remember correctly.
Thanks, that's good to hear.

Quote by windy.uk
They're nice to play really gd neck joint with easy access, they retailed at about £300 new about two years ago and they are coil tapped if I remember correctly.