I was wondering if anyone knew of some effective pinky strengthening excercises for the picking/tapping hand.

I'm beginning 10 finger tapping and I just think it will be smoother if I can get my pinky stronger.

Thanks.
Play piano.

There are no real guitar exercises for the fingers of your right hand (unless, of course, you're playing left-handed); those are the fingers that should be fairly dexterous in the first place anyway.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by Funk Monk
I was wondering if anyone knew of some effective pinky strengthening excercises for the picking/tapping hand.

I'm beginning 10 finger tapping and I just think it will be smoother if I can get my pinky stronger.

Thanks.

Treat your picking hand fingers in the same way as you would your fretting hand, run the same legato exercises in the same way, you'll get it soon enough.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
10 finger tapping?

You use your thumbs?

Hahaha, good spotting. Obviously he meant 8 fingers..... right?
Lol I think those suggestions are pretty good, I've played classical for 5 years so the fingers on my right hand are stronger than the ones on the left :S
What is this so called..... Signature?