Nice!!!

Gold piping - I approve!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Mmmmmmmm, white amps. Almost as sexy as Oldmonkey's Wizard.

HNAD!!!

By the way, post a review or clips or they'll close this thread.

*Coughdumbestruleevercough*
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Last edited by mcraddict81592 at May 26, 2010,
Quote by mcraddict81592

HNAD!!!

By the way, post a review or clips or they'll close this thread.

Do they actually do that now? That's ridiculous.

Anyway congrats that's a sick amp.
And is that a recto-verb I see behind it? Sweet gear!
Good point, here are my first impressions after playing the amp for a couple days.

The first thing I'll mention is anyone thinking about getting one of these, an attenuator or cutting the volume through the FX loop is a must for home usage (mine has kt88 tubes, 120w). I'm squashing it hard through my weber and i can get the master up to noon maybe even higher if i turn the atten down even more. Without the attenuation, the thing will kill pets.

The clean channel is decent, not a fender, but it sounds pretty good to me. I don't buy amps for clean channels though.

The drive channel, both od1 and od2 settings, has a really usable gain spectrum. Even on OD2 with a boost out in front the amp stays tight even getting the gain up to 3. I haven't pushed it farther than that yet. Coming from the recto world, this is pleasant.

I'll try to get some clips up and maybe some more review here soon.
Guitars
Amps
Last edited by Matt15f at May 26, 2010,
CONGRATSSSS!!! I get mine soon hopefully, and in white too!
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by mexican_shred
CONGRATSSSS!!! I get mine soon hopefully, and in white too!

Cool! Which white did you do? I did vintage white, wish i would have gotten straight white now actually.
Guitars
Amps
same white, different head case, and front panel. you'll see .
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Nice man, happy NAD

I really like Splawns...the nitros are actually my favourites so nice one!

If you could make some clips then that'd be great
Guitars: PRS Custom 24, PRS EG3, PRS Santana SE, PRS Tremonti SE, ESP-LTD M-200FM

Acoustics: Maton EM225C, Washburn WD-42S, Ovation Tangent

Amps: Peavey 5150 Mk 1, Randall V2, Marshall JCM2000 DSL100

Cab: Framus FR212
that. is. awesome.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
dang, congrats dude. looks really nice!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by mcraddict81592

I dunno, I figure most people are interested in how an amp sounds. Sure pictures are nice, but if all you do is sit around and look at your amps, well you arent doing it right.

Reviews and soundclips also help people to learn more about the piece of gear. Reviewer/player and reader/listener. The rule is just there to make people do what they should have done in the first place, tell us about their purchase.

and btw Matt, that is one sexy looking amp. sounds like its got a little too much volume though. but then again, the tone sounds like its worth it.
Quote by mcraddict81592

I dunno the Gold trimming and front plate are much sexier with the white if you ask me
Mmm.. Splawn Nitro..

Amazing amp. I'm personally a fan of the "Nitro-style Head Shell w/ clear lexan" and the "800-style Head Shell" both with black tolex.

Yours still looks pretty damn nice though. The important part is that it sounds amazing.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Last edited by TMF128 at May 26, 2010,
Beast splawn man, nice.
Equipment

Epiphone Les Paul Custom Heritage Cherry Sunburst
Vox Night Train + Avatar 212
Looking for pedals!

What a beautiful amp.
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
I'm not normally a fan of non-black amps unless they are fancy timber but I think I like that white Splawn. Bet it will be a bitch to keep clean. Best you invest in some good polish or at least maybe give it a good coat of ArmorAll
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Matt - very nice..........please find my The Only Thread for Splawn Amplification

checking tube clip now......

Quote by jof1029
I dunno, I figure most people are interested in how an amp sounds. Sure pictures are nice, but if all you do is sit around and look at your amps, well you arent doing it right.

Reviews and soundclips also help people to learn more about the piece of gear. Reviewer/player and reader/listener. The rule is just there to make people do what they should have done in the first place, tell us about their purchase.

and btw Matt, that is one sexy looking amp. sounds like its got a little too much volume though. but then again, the tone sounds like its worth it.

blah bla blah
****, that even sounds awesome through youtube.

i'd love to try one myself but being such a small brand they are just completely unseen in Australia.